Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Zeus Cabin CL Nominations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Zeus Cabin CL Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Zeus Cabin CL Nominations   Zeus Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:01 am

A mahogany table is set in the middle of a spare room. On it sits a shimmering gold rectangle box with a thin, dark slot for slipping in the pieces of paper that lay strewn on the table. Someone had evidently been there already and that someone hadn't been very neat. Oh, the pen is gone too.

There is also a sign that reads:
Nominate your new cabin leader here by filling in this form!
Code:
[center]<blockquote>I, [nominator's name] nominate [b][nominee's name][/b] as cabin leader.
[nominee's name] is played by [roleplayer] (user code)</blockquote>[/center]

SAMPLE:
Jasper walked into the room and read the instructions. He then grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from his pocket and scribbled down:
I, Jasper Miles, nominate Alison Wilcox as cabin leader.
Alison is played by Summer (/u3231)
Folding the paper into half, he dropped it into the box and left the room.

Rules for Nominating:
» All nominations are to be In Character
» Post here only if you have a character from this cabin
» All posts to be IC
» One post per character
» One nomination per post
» You are allowed to double post
» Nominations do not stack and multiple nominations holds no sway in the actual voting

Requirements for Cabin Leader:
» Character has to be living in camp
» Character should be a member of the cabin
» Character must be at least eleven years of age
» Those who are thirteen and younger must have gone on at least one quest
» Character cannot currently be holding the position of a camp counselor
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin CL Nominations   Zeus Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:45 pm

I've been feeling real good
came a long way from misunderstood

Emily skipped into her cabin, about to grab her spray paints when she found a box in the middle of the cabin. She stopped abruptly and stared at the book a few moments before realizing what it was. Cabin leader elections, She thought to herself. She smiled to herself. She had been waiting for this for awhile. There wasn't that many people in the Zeus cabin. She smiled again, even wider this time and grabbed a sheet of paper. She took a pen out of her pocket and scribbled down something:

I, Emily Thomas nominate myself, Emily Thomas as cabin leader.
Emily Thomas is played by pinkgirl (/u2778)

When she was finished she folded it in half and stuck it in the box. She continued on with her task. She grabbed her spray paint cans and left the cabin with a smile.

Emily Arabella Thomas
ooc;; none
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire

Last edited by pinkgirl on Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin CL Nominations   Zeus Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:58 pm

Ichigo walked into the cabin and bumped into Emily just as she was leaving, looking rather chipper indeed. With a rather confused look at why she would be happy, he walked to his bunk, looking for his rings that he had left unprofessionally unattended by his bed. As he moved, he kicked something on the ground and instinctively pointed a ball of electricity at it. With a sigh, Ichigo saw the words Cabin and Elections and with a shrug, thought about nominating himself.

I, Ichigo Ragnar Sullivan, nominate [Ichigo Ragnar Sullivan] as cabin leader.
[Ichigo Ragnar Sullivan] is played by [Lord Blazy] (u2420)

With a smile, he folded his paper and slipped it into the box that he had almost eviscerated hastily, loving that he hadn't. With a swift movement, he tossed the box up and used the wind to glide it onto a table as he walked outside whistling Counting Stars. With a joyous laugh he leaped into the air and flew a good 10 feet before he settled in a tree, completely exhausted and slipping into a sleep.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin CL Nominations   Zeus Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:25 pm

I, NPC Account nominate Hannah Zadach as cabin leader.
Hannah Zadach is played by Cam (dunno)
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin CL Nominations   Zeus Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:57 am

nominations have ended
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeus Cabin CL Nominations   Zeus Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeus Cabin CL Nominations
Page 1 of 1