Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public] Empty
PostSubject: Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public]   Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:20 pm

TiberiusWINTERS
Tiberius was a coward. He knew that, and he wasn't afraid to admit it. When the fighting started at various places around camp, the beach, the forest, and the lake, among other places, Ty fled. He didn't like conflict, and so it was natural for him to stay out of it. In fact, when Tiberius came to camp, he didn't even want a weapon. But of course you had to have one, so Ty took the least harmful looking sword in the armory, and took it with him wherever he went. Not because he was looking for a fight, but because he wanted to protect himself.

It goes without saying that everybody thought the children of Aphrodite were dumb, blonde, and terrible at fighting. Well, Tiberius wasn't dumb, his IQ was majorly high, and he could speak three languages fluently, which was something he prided himself in everyday. He wasn't blonde. On the contrary, his hair was a black as a raven's feather, and it was as light and as airy as a cloud. Tiberius, was, however, terrible at fighting. He stopped going to the sword fighting lessons because to him they were pointless. Why teach someone that couldn't be taught, no matter how hard you tried? Tiberius sat down on the floor of the safe house and took of his backpack, unzipping it. Hopefully all the monsters were deaf, or mostly deaf so they couldn't hear the loud sound that emerged from the sack. 

Tiberius rummaged through his supplies. A blanket or two, each gray and scratchy like the military ones you were issued, but what could you expect from demigods trained to be warriors? Almost everything was from the camp store, like the puzzles and pens and paper Ty got for entertainment. After all, he didn't know how long the battle would rage outside the safe house door. He packed food and water, though it was hardly a feast fit for a king. Then again, Tiberius didn't need a whole turkey to quiet his growling stomach. From home he managed to snatch his chess board with all the pieces, and his favorite books. Ty had these all packed even before the battle happened. He wasn't planning on going to anybody's party. He wasn't a party doer, he was a party pooper. 

He started to play chess with himself again, just as he always had, because there were no worthy people to face (Except maybe one or two of the Athena campers). At home he was easily challenged. Here? Tiberius didn't even have to blink and he would win. Ty was so involved in his self vs. self chess game that he didn't notice a person talking to him.

WORDS | OUTFIT | OOC
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public]   Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:00 pm

Ti was not fond of being in camp, only a little while until he could make arrangements to leave... But while he was here he wanted to make sure he had seen everything, including the clearly dangerous forest filled with monsters. Tim had to visit it at least once though to make sure he didn't miss any good opportunities that may present themselves... even if there weren't any visible ones. This battle was the perfect plan for him to slip away and explore on his own.

What a horrible mistake on his part. Tim has no idea where he is exactly, just somewhere in the forest. You'd think there would be maps of the place in case things like this happened. He frowned, grumbling before silencing himself after hearing a loud noise from somewhere remotely nearby. Against his better judgement, he decided to go towards where the noise came from. Fortune seemed to smile at Sherlock today, as he found a cabin... a safehouse of sorts presumably.

Tim silently entered the building and shut the door behind him carefully. As he did, he noticed the other person here. Tim presumed since the camper had arrived here before him and the fact he was lead here by a loud noise, that was most likely made by the other camper before him. Noticing the sack on the floor, he presumed it was made by the camper unzipping his back to get things out of it, confirmed by the sight of the bag. After coming to his conclusions after a brief moment, Tim set his drawbag on the ground as well as his sword.

"Chess? That's fantastic, there's some semblance of sentience here." he said aloud, looking at the chess set. It's hard to tell if he was being rude or meaning it as a compliment, although it was more than likely both.
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public]   Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:53 pm

Kayla was in the middle of a dead sprint away from the beach just to try toescape. The girl wouldfight if she needed too, but she knew hers odds of success were slim to none. She knew that something was on her tail. The crunching growling of the beast that stalked her through the night. Pretty soon she began racing past the cabins and towards the woods tripping over her boots as she ran. The girl fell and hit the ground hard, and the beast heard it.

Kayla began to crawl backwards as fast as she possibly could before the monster appeared in front of her. Kayla's terrified eyes fell upon a large and very angry hellhound. White foam dripped from the from beast's mouth. The large dog took a slow and controlled step towards her. Letting out a deep growl as it prepared to kill. Kayla saw the thing's teeth, sharp razors with red coating... Blood. She knew the beast was about to kill her, and Kayla knew it would also overpower her if she tried to fight. She watched in horror as the beast's large muscles tensed up and it jumped towards her, fangs out for the kill. She let out a high pitched scream of terror, like what would be expected from a horror movie.

Kayla was in the middle of a dead sprint away from the beach just to try toescape. The girl wouldfight if she needed too, but she knew hers odds of success were slim to none. She knew that something was on her tail. The crunching growling of the beast that stalked her through the night. Pretty soon she began racing past the cabins and towards the woods tripping over her boots as she ran. The girl fell and hit the ground hard, and the beast heard it.

The girl rolled desperatly to the side, trying to avoid being killed. But the hellhound wasn't that stupid. It swipped out its large paw and caught her on the side. Her shirt and jacket tore as did some of the flesh beneath her clothes. Nothing life threatening, but still quite painful. The impact sent Kayla rolling into a nearby tree where she slammed into it, bruising her pretty face and getting twigs stuck in her hair, which she wore down, as well as getting two large cuts along her left arm. Between her two injuries, the girl was still not in danger of dying from them, but certainly in danger of passing out. The girl turned, slowly as she probably cracked a rib or two as well. Maybe even broke one, and faced the hellhound. If this is the end, I'm not going without a fight. the girl thought toherself as the beast ran at her. There was a sudden sparkle of reflected light as ice flew from Kayla's hand and froze the ground in front of the hellhound. Where it slipped and slid into a tree. Knocking it unconcious but not killing it, Unfortunatly.

Kayla turned and shuffled/limped through the forest. Hoping to get enough of a lead to make the hellhound stop following her. She tried walking through the river a few times to make her scent go away. Slipping a few times and getting herself soaked. Her vision was becoming real fuzzy and seemed to be fading in and out now. Her bleeding having sapped her strength away. The girl thought she saw a cabin in the distance and started to run towards it. Upon hitting the stairs, her clumsy state caused her to slip and fall. There was a sickening crunch followed by her cry of pain as her right leg broke. Kayla slammed against the door as she went down. Barely managing to get out a desperate "Help Me." Bewteen loud sobs, hopefully loud enough for those inside to hear. Slowly Kayla's vision turned black as she fell unconcious. Not dead, but simply worn out from bleeding and wounds. If those inside were to take her in and help her, the girl would at least survive without getting eatten. As the scratches weren't deep enough to kill.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public]   Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:51 am

TiberiusWINTERS
Tiberius paused for a moment, like a statue frozen in time, and he looked up and saw a boy. Never before in camp had he heard someone call chess fantastic before. It was something unheard of. Most kids were too involved fighting and being the best warriors to enjoy this game. The other part of the sentence that the stranger boy said to Tiberius didn't matter. Ty was so happy, he wanted to run up and hug the boy, but he restrained himself. He was just so happy he wasn't alone, that was all. "Yes, yes there is." Tibs said quietly, continuing to push pieces here and there so fast his milky white hands were almost a snowy blur. "Would you like to play?" Ty asked when he had finished the game. He, of course, had won.

Maybe this kid could be his friend, it seemed like they had years of intelligence under their belts, and Ty would learn quickly how to act. He had never really had friends, per say. The only person he was ever really close to was his baby sister, Charlotte, who was back home in New York, probably worrying about her big brother. Ty didn't want her to worry. He was fine, at least for now. He stuck out his pale hand, the black sweater he wore slipping down to his elbows. "I'm Tiberius." He said. "Tiberius Winters, son of Aphrodite." He was about to go on, to continue to forge the bonds of friendship, when there came a terrific THUNK from the other side of the door, followed closely by a very faint, but ever present 'Help me.'

Tiberius sprang into action, forgetting all about the other boy in the room and his chess game, however fascinating they both might have been. If there was someone outside who needed help, then Ty was going to help them. Quickly opening the door, Tiberius saw a girl, about 16, unconscious with blood all over various parts of her body. Before the monsters came and they all fought, Ty dragged the girl in, hoping she was still breathing. He set her down, with her head in his lap, and Ty took her pulse. Still alive. 

"Get me water." Tiberius said to the boy, as he moved around the girl's head, checking for any wounds on her skull. "Get me ambrosia, nectar, anything." And then his focus returned to the girl in front of him. Her leg seemed to be broken, and that might have been the cause for the loud noise previously. The scratches that adorned her like horrible tattoos weren't deep enough to kill, but Tibs would have liked to patch those up before they got infected. Once he had obtained the water, Ty poured it over the girl's face, hoping to get some reaction out of her. "You're going to be okay." He reassured the girl, and himself, because on top of not being a warrior, Tiberius Winters was also not a healer. 
WORDS | OUTFIT | OOC
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public]   Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:08 pm

Tim internally grimaced when he heard the thud noise and the cry of Help me that came after it. He'd almost forgotten he was in a warzone for a moment or so. He quickly responded to the other boy's words and scanned the room quickly before running towards some cabinets and shelves. He quickly flung open the cabinets, not wasting any time. His father always said never to waste time when dealing with injuries or anything medical, it could mean the difference between living and dying.

Sherlock grabbed a bottle of water, a first aid kit and what looked to be a container of ambrosia out of the cabinet before shutting the cabinet as best as he could before sprinting back to the other two campers. The girl was injured but the scratches were minor, not deep enough to worry about but infections could form and be a nasty problem to deal with later. He set the supplies down before moving away a little. He had some medical knowledge of disease but the best he knew how to do would be to put a bandaid on or put gauze on to stop any bleeding, anything other than that is beyond his knowledge and out of his expertise.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public]   Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:34 pm

The girl moaned painfully as her eyes fluttered open from the spalsh of water on her face, though they soon closed again. Tears ran down Kayla's cheeks and onto the floor. She weakly reached out and grasped Tiberius's hand. Squeezing, although lightly, as if to convince herself she wasn't dead. The blood ran from open wounds still, and itbwas obvious that getting those to stop bleeding and covered from a sort of infection should probably be a priority. Kayla's weak grasp on Tiberius serving as a show at how desperate her situation was at the moment. The innocent girl lay still in her spot, unaware of her surrondings as she fought for her life. A victim of the cruelty of evil in the world.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public]   Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:35 pm

TiberiusWINTERS
Tiberius and the boy sat in silence for a while, listening to the crickets chirping outside the merry tune of the night. He hoped the girl was okay, he really did. Ty wasn't good at much except for looking pretty and having the brain of Thomas Edison implanted into his skull. But his brain did not come with the knowledge of saving someones life. Tiberius had wrapped the girls wounds with the gauze that the other boy gave him. He rolled his eyes when the other person in the room took a step back. "You know, this would be a lot easier with two." Ty snapped, but he really didn't mean to be rude like that. He was under a lot of pressure, if this girl died, it would be his fault, and Ty would be forever guilty.

Tiberius had no clue the amount of time that had passed before the girl finally fluttered her eyes open. "Hey there, sleepy head. I'm Tiberius." He smiled down at her, friendly and warm. Ty felt her squeeze his hand, it was very faint but it was still there and that was all that mattered right now. So far the girl wasn't dead, and that was excellent. Tiberius was a sensitive soul, and even seeing a butterfly die could break his fragile heart. Tibs handed the mysterious girl the small square of ambrosia. "Here, eat this, but eat it slowly." He didn't know much about healing, but he did know that ambrosia and nectar helped speed along the healing process. You couldn't eat too much of it or you would burn up like the sun, glorious and brilliant, but dead nevertheless. "Can you tell me your name?" Ty asked while he examined her further, pressing lightly on her broken leg to see where the break was.
WORDS | OUTFIT | OOC
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public]   Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:55 am

*post deleted to correct posting order*

Last edited by Jason the Necromancer on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public]   Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:29 pm

**Hey Jason, follow the posting order, please! It goes me, James, you.**
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public]   Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:11 pm

"I know the scratches aren't too bad. I have some medical first aid knowledge for scrapes but nothing beyond knowing how to put gauze over a wound, which wasn't much of an exaggeration. But I do know how to deal with broken bones. My dad had a lot of medical books on that sort of thing." he stated.

The words did not effect him or at least didn't seem to. He was used to the times when his father would actually scold him for doing something wrong.

"There's a break in her leg, yes? There's obviously not a hospital so no x-rays or fancy plaster casts, at least not to my knowledge. There should be enough materials between what's in that first aid kit and everything else in here to make a makeshift splint if necessary."
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public]   Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:54 am

Kayla let out a yelp of pain whenever he touched her broken leg. Under the wrap around her wounds, ice grew across hee wounds, pretty much a daughter of khione's way of scarring. She looked at the boy in front of her and said "Ka-Ka-Kayla." Stuttering because of the wounds she had previously sustained. She opened her mouth so that the boy could feed her. Seeing as she was much to weak and didn't trust herself at all. Her attention drifted between the two boys as she desperatley hoped they would help her. Tears ran down the girl's face, she didn't want to die, She did't want to die, she most certainly did not want to die
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public]   Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never in the spotlight [Open to the Public]
Page 1 of 1