Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"I Could Have Killed You" [p i n k]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

"I Could Have Killed You" [p i n k] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I Could Have Killed You" [p i n k]   "I Could Have Killed You" [p i n k] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:05 pm

I got my bad baby by my heavenly side
And I know if I go I'll die happy tonight

She looked at Logan and smiled. "What's the matter book boy? You don't want to read?" She asked with curiosity. At least he's lucky he can read, She thought. She had tried to read many time, trying to unscramble the letters to read the book. She just didn't have the patience to keep trying. She had tried different books, unable to read any of them. It just felt weird not being able to read. She saw people reading almost all the time, and she couldn't even read a sentence. She found it quite funny actually, that everywhere in the city people were reading someplace. And what was she doing? Just shopping like a normal daughter of Aphrodite. But there was one thing she didn't necessarily tell people. She didn't want to be Azalea daughter of Aphrodite. She wanted to be someone else for once. She just wanted to be a normal girl again. She missed the feeling of never worrying about being attacked by monsters. She even just enjoyed the feeling of not thinking that monsters were real. But now she did. That old childhood fear came back to her that she wished never came back.

Logan's talking returned her back to the sad reality. "That's good then." She said pasting a happy smile on her face. She turned her head back to the wall, thinking about the battle. Couldn't they have just attacked another day? Was it really that hard? She sighed. She just wanted to be back home or someplace else. Azalea looked back at the wall before Logan asked what's wrong. Her face turned a pale color and she shrugged. "Oh um nothing I'm fine." She said shrugging again. "I was just thinking about something." She responded, putting on another fake smile.

Azalea Felicity Barcelona
ooc;; nothing
outfit;; none
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: "I Could Have Killed You" [p i n k]   "I Could Have Killed You" [p i n k] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:56 pm

Logan Shipper shrugged. How could he read at a time like this. They were at war, for the gods sakes. He couldn't do anything right now except for worry that of all the days in the world, this could be his last. What would he do if it was his last? Obviously he would do nothing. His corpse would probably just lay in this cave, rotting forever. On the off chance that one of the campers did find the cave, he would be buried where all the other campers were buried.

"I can't really read at a time like this," responded a sullen sounding Logan. He tried to sound cheerful, but it didn't work.

Logan Shipper took a stone and started to sharpen his sword. There was nothing else to do and if it came down to it, he wanted his kills to be smooth and easy. He quickly found out, though, that it didn't need much sharpening at all. He whispered, loud enough that Azalea could barely here him, "You can tell me about what..."

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: "I Could Have Killed You" [p i n k]   "I Could Have Killed You" [p i n k] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:05 pm

I got my bad baby by my heavenly side
And I know if I go I'll die happy tonight

Azalea shrugged. She would be willing to do anything at this moment. She was bored out of her mind. There was nothing to here, except stare at the wall. She was sort of used to staring at the wall by now, but the only thing she kept thinking of was her dad. The word just seemed to echo throughout her head. It just bounced around in her skull. It was word she hadn't used in awhile, a long while. Dad. It was a weird word since she couldn't say that word anymore. It seemed like a distant word, that was out of her vocabulary since her dad died. She sighed, glancing back at Logan. She didn't really feel like talking about her dad at the moment, considering she might join him soon. "Oh uh nothing. I was just thinking about my dad..." She said shrugging. She still remembered her father's funeral like it happened a few ago. How could she not forget? It was the worst thing ever. She had never been to one of course, but never wanted to go to anyone's funeral. They were just too sad and depressing for her. The thought of it sent a chill through her spine. She shook her head to get rid of the thoughts.

Azalea Felicity Barcelona
ooc;; nothing
outfit;; none
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I Could Have Killed You" [p i n k]   "I Could Have Killed You" [p i n k] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I Could Have Killed You" [p i n k]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2