Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

lost (hawk)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

lost (hawk) Empty
PostSubject: lost (hawk)   lost (hawk) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:56 pm

lost (hawk) Tumblr_mfi7kyCvTi1rlpofoo1_500

It was already getting dark and Evan was lost. In fact, she wasn't even sure she was even in camp. For all she knew, she could be four miles away from the camp, it certainly seemed like she had walked that long, and the heavy bags were beginning to cause her arms to fall asleep. She should have called a cab. Working off her lunch was definitely not a good idea. It could have waited until morning. Because now she was lost.

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

lost (hawk) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost (hawk)   lost (hawk) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:07 pm

Alleah was walking through the trees of the camp forest. She spent her nights here, guarding the camp from any possible outside attacks. It was her job to protect the camp borders, and the forest as well. She saw someone not too far away, through the trees. "Hello, who is there?" She called out. Her hands were resting on her celestial bronze daggers, in case she needed to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/

lost (hawk) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost (hawk)   lost (hawk) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:12 pm

Evan's head whipped to the source of the voice. It was a girl about her age, hopefully another camper, but maybe she should be vague, just in case. "Um...I am a camper. I went into the city but I can't find my way back now," she said honestly. "Are you camping too?" If she was a camper, she would get the hint, hopefully.

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

lost (hawk) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost (hawk)   lost (hawk) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:17 pm

Alleah let her hands fall to her side, the girl before her was not a threat. "No, im not a camper, well not exactly. Im an Oceanid, daughter of Oceanus and a naiad. I am a guardian of the forest and the lake." She explained. "You are lost?" She added asking her. Alleah moved slowly towards the girl. "What is your name, by the way?"
Back to top Go down

lost (hawk) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost (hawk)   lost (hawk) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:33 pm

"Oh thank the gods!" Evan said walking towards her. She dropped the bags in her right hand and offered it to the girl for her to shake. "I'm Evan and I am definitely lost! Are we close to camp then? I decided to walk back from the mall to burn off all the calories but I took a wrong turn." Evan felt the stress she hadn't known was building fall off her shoulders as she talked to the girl.

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

lost (hawk) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost (hawk)   lost (hawk) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Alleah put her hand out, and shook Evan's hand. "My name is Alleah. You are not so far from camp, you have already crossed the boarder into the camp." She explained. "You need to follow me, and pull your weapon, you may need to defend yourself." Alleah added, she pulled out her daggers, and held them out in front of her.
Back to top Go down

lost (hawk) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost (hawk)   lost (hawk) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:26 pm

Evan laughed loudly. "I don't have it! You can't take weapons to the mall! And even if I did, I don't have room in my arms with these bags!" she said gesturing to the nine bags currently at her feet.
"Besides, even if I did have my weapon I wouldn't be much good. Aphrodite's children just aren't made for a fight, that's what the Ares kids are for. Aren't we protected inside camp borders?"
She glanced around the forest quickly, certain she would notice anything nearby. "How about this, you lead the way and I'll keep an eye out for monsters. I have perfect eyesight."

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

lost (hawk) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost (hawk)   lost (hawk) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:04 pm

"The forest is full of monsters, any of which could attack us at any time. You really need to learn to protect yourself against enemies. Keep your eyes open, and follow me." Alleah said, sounding a little bit annoyed. The girl had no weapons or battle training, a daughter of Aphrodite. 'How did she think she would have made it through the forest alone, very careless of her' Alleah thought to herself. "Keep close." She added as she started walking through the trees leading Evan to the main camp.
Back to top Go down

lost (hawk) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost (hawk)   lost (hawk) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:28 pm

Evan nodded, feeling properly rebuked. Maybe she was right. Evan thought. Maybe it would be good for her to try harder in class. With that in mind, Evan pulled out her pepper spray and followed closely and quietly, keeping her eyes wandering as she looked for any sign of trouble.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lost (hawk) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost (hawk)   lost (hawk) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lost (hawk)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The CHB Forest-
Jump to: