Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

sunsets (beautiful chaos)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

sunsets (beautiful chaos) Empty
PostSubject: sunsets (beautiful chaos)   sunsets (beautiful chaos) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:20 pm

sunsets (beautiful chaos) Tumblr_mf0qaiGeuU1rlpofoo1_500

The sun was setting. Another day gone. It was pretty, but not as good as sitting on the roof of her house watching the sun sink over the endless vineyard. Evangeline sat at against the tree at the edge of the forest, hoping to get the best possible view she could. Apparently the tree had some special story or something. She hadn't really paid attention, but someone, a girl judging by the name, had lived in there or something at one time. The girl - Thalia - had made some great sacrifice or some crap like that. Daughter of Zeus. Typical.

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: sunsets (beautiful chaos)   sunsets (beautiful chaos) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:56 pm

Mackenzie Powell~ Daughter of Urania
I'm always dragging that horse around
Well tonight I'm going to bury that horse in the ground

I wanted to do something other than, staying in my cabin doing nothing. I kept walking and went to Thalia's tree. I kept walking and stopped seeing a girl. I looked closer. Why does she loom like me? I went closer "Who are you. Is this a dream. Wait you look like my cousin. Are you Tiffany? No your not, I know Tiffany when I see her. Who are you though?" I was talking fast to the girl. Of was hard to understand me, but hey maybe she understood me.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sunsets (beautiful chaos)   sunsets (beautiful chaos) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 3:07 pm

Evangeline looked up to see a girl who looked remarkably similar to herself. There were obvious differences, but the the most part, they could have very well been twins. No wonder the girl was confused. Remembering her manners, Evan picked herself up off the ground from where she had been gaping at the girl and offered her hand for the camper to shake. "I'm Evan. Um, I've been here a few months, what about you?" she asked, curious about the girl who resembled her so closely.

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: sunsets (beautiful chaos)   sunsets (beautiful chaos) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:52 pm

Mackenzie Powell~ Daughter of Urania
I'm always dragging that horse around
Well tonight I'm going to bury that horse in the ground

I watched her stand up and shake her hand. I smile and nod "I'm Mackenzie. You can call me Kenzie." I tell her. i let go of her hand and smile. I brush my hair from my face. I then sit down and cover my eyes with my hands. This was so weird, she looks like me. She doesn't have all the things I have, but still! This is crazy.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sunsets (beautiful chaos)   sunsets (beautiful chaos) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:04 am

Evangeline sat down against the tree again after the girl sat. This was so weird! What were the chances? "There wouldn't be any chance that we are somehow long lost twins or something, would there?" she asked in a joking tone. "So, who is your celestial parent anyways?" Evan asked curiously. It was very well possible that they could have the same mother with how little time she spent in her cabin. Evan certainly hoped they did. In the time she had spent here, she had learned Aphrodite was inferior to almost every other god in every area excepting fashion. Which would mean she would be inferior to Kenzie.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sunsets (beautiful chaos)   sunsets (beautiful chaos) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sunsets (beautiful chaos)
Page 1 of 1