Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I can go the distance

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I can go the distance Empty
PostSubject: I can go the distance   I can go the distance I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:07 am

I couldn't believe that i was here without my boyfriend Carlisle.Carlisle was probably at his cabin or helping the injured campers but here i was in need of his help.I was randomly walking and fell but couldn't get back up.I really needed help but with how my manners are i would probably scare people off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can go the distance   I can go the distance I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:44 am

I can go the distance Tumblr_mr0y1cSiSG1rdbt84o1_500

Only ten o'clock. Only ten in the morning and, already, the anxiety was setting in. Today was just a bad day. Evan hadn't ran long enough and she had eaten too big of a breakfast. There was nothing to do but work it off. Otherwise she would feel guilty and awful and fat the entire day.
With that in mind, Evan made her way to the arena. It was a good compromise. She could work on hand to hand combat and work off the gained fat at the same time. Her parents would be proud. Well, not really. In their minds, coming to camp would persuade her to be 'healthy' again. I am healthy! They are just being over dramatic, same as always. At least they aren't breathing down my neck here! Evan thought to herself.
Absorbed in her thoughts, Evan walked slowly to the dummies, pulling out her dagger as she went. Halfway there she spotted a person fall partway through limping out of the arena. "Do you need help?" she called hesitantly, despite the fact that she was probably incapable of supporting even half the larger girl's weight.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can go the distance   I can go the distance I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:53 am

Well accutlly i do need help.My name is Isanella Hale but you can call me Nella and i am the daughter of Ares.What is your name and who is your godly parent?I growl at her since she had trust issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can go the distance   I can go the distance I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:02 am

Evan scoffed as she approached the girl, purposefully slow. "I'm just trying to help, no one else seems too keen to help you. Maybe you ought to be a little nicer," she said offering her hand to the girl, despite the apparent dirt and grime covering this Nella. "Evan, pleased to meet you," the daughter of Aphrodite added on, deciding against revealing her mother. In fact, Evan was so repulsed by the girl's attitude she was tempted to pull her hand back and leave her there. After all, that was no way to treat anyone, no matter who your parent was.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can go the distance   I can go the distance I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:12 am

" it isn't my fault that i have trust issues.Why is your name Evan? I always thought that was a guys name."I say trying to get myself together. I start singing the song i can go the distance.As i am singing the song i start crying because the last movie me and my mom watched together was Hercules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can go the distance   I can go the distance I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:25 am

Evan bit back a laugh but couldn't help the snicker that slipped though. This girl was definitely weird. Maybe her siblings pounded her head a few too many times. "Actually, it kind of is. Any unresolved issues are on you. Should have resolved them," she replied in an 'I'm obviously so much better than you' tone. At the next comment, Evan tacked on, "You obviously thought wrong!"
It was starting to get awkward. Evan still had her hand out, offering to help the girl, Nella, up and Nella was still just laying there like an overweight, abused puppy. Something was seriously wrong with this girl. To make it even weirder, then the girl started singing a Disney song and crying. Actually crying. Nella was just laying there, singing and crying. What the Hades was wrong with her? Evan made a quick decision. "Look, I'm sorry, I'd love to help you, but I've got my own problems. You should get some help." Evan began to leave the arena.

Last edited by AphorismAlex on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can go the distance   I can go the distance I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:34 am

I'm sorry if i came off as rude and how can i get help if i can't even stand up?Please help me. atleast oyu could try to get my boyfriend Carlisle.He is probably in the Apollo cabin.He will be able to help me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can go the distance   I can go the distance I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:43 am

Evan snorted, "I meant mentally. I guess I can go get your boyfriend."
What a weirdo. Someone should check her into a hospital. She needs some serious help, the daughter of Aphrodite thought as she left the arena. Halfway to the Apollo cabin, Evan made a decision she would probably end up regretting later. She went back to her cabin, without getting the insane girl's boyfriend.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can go the distance   I can go the distance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can go the distance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Arena-
Jump to: