Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

i could really use your melody [open to first post]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

i could really use your melody [open to first post] Empty
PostSubject: i could really use your melody [open to first post]   i could really use your melody [open to first post] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:23 pm

quinn arabella taylors

Quinn didn't really like the smell of the stables, or the fact that the horses normally were obnoxiously noisy, but it was occasionally acceptable. Like today, for example, when the beginners class would be out for an hour at least, which gave her enough time to be alone. Alone for what exactly? Singing of course, what else would she do? She hated singing in front of people, gods forbid people knew of her gift.

"Stop and stare," Quinn sang softly, walking carefully through the building. A few of the pegasi were left in the stables, but they were normally quiet. "I think I'm moving but I go nowhere." She seemed terribly out of place, in her tan jacket, pink button-down, and skinny jeans. Of course there was the assortment of jewelry and boots to go along with it, but she was overall in the wrong place. The demigod appeared to belong in New York, not wherever this was. "Yeah I know that everyone gets scared."

She took a seat on one of the show boxes, which was basically the cleanest spot in the place. Quinn didn't want to be scared. She had felt completely helpless in the apocalypse, and she never wanted to feel that again. The demigod wanted power, or at least the ability to make herself known; as someone who no one wanted to mess with.

"I've become someone I can't be." Who could she be. She was Quinn Taylors, the one and only, who was believed to be one of the best, at least in her mind. "Stop and -" the demigod cut herself off. Someone was by the door, which had caused it to creak slightly. Quinn immediately stood, her train of thought.
outfit
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down

i could really use your melody [open to first post]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Stables :: Stables-
Jump to: