Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

idk even...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

idk even... Empty
PostSubject: idk even...   idk even... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:24 pm

~This is TMI fanfiction lol. I've really wanted to write a story about how we cheated our way through the rules and made Cam a shadowhunter so that's kind of the plot.~

Prolouge
There was something different about them. Not in the way they moved, sprinting through the hallways just like any other late student at Mellville High School. Not in the way they sat alone during lunch, huddled in the corner of a table in the back of the cafeteria. No, that was not it. It was in the aura that radiated from them. It was the flash of a black mark that could have been mistaken for a tattoo on the girl’s shoulder. It was the flash of light that surrounded the boy.

It wasn’t hard to figure out that they were the ones that we were looking for. I looked to my right, and gave Muriel a smirk. Easy targets were great. The boss didn’t give easy targets often. They would not put up much of a fight.

Muriel was pleased by the outcome, and her face showed. “That’s the nephillim girl there.” She pointed the crosshairs of her knife towards the small child. “And the downworlder.” In turn, she pointed her knife at the girl’s companion.  

“Capture them?” I draw my blade.

“And murder the mundanes.” Muriel gave a morbid grin and threw back her head, laughing. Things were about to get fun.
Back to top Go down

idk even...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Fan Fiction :: Stories-
Jump to: