Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

red because it's a color

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

red because it's a color Empty
PostSubject: red because it's a color   red because it's a color I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:20 pm

red because it's a color Jscaoy

i just have a lot of feelings okay.

and like faye okay she blames herself for everything that has happened to everyone like ugh and it's kind of sad. is it self pity if it's your character? i don't know but she thinks she's the reason why so many people are dead.

then there's james and i know i should be speaking for cerys because james isn't mine but from what i've gathered these teenagers are like some of the most messed up people on the planet okay. he just thinks he did everything wrong and like ugh feelings.

and then there's red which i think is ironic because the topic that he was supposed to get his arm chopped off in was called 'painted red to fit right in'. then you have faye losing it whenever she sees that color because it brings her back to james' blood, or vinnie's too and it's just ugh. and then she compares it to being a human thing, and saying that they're human because of this color, and like they're alive because of eac other and stuff and feelings omg.

like does that even make sense to other people? like... red, it's pretty darn human isn't it? it's the color of blood and love, and anger. i think that just fits jaye so well because they've fought, loved, and screamed at each other, all in the same day most of the time. i don't know. i'm just a girl behind a glowing screen with feelings oops.
Back to top Go down

red because it's a color
Page 1 of 1