Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

oh star, fall down on me [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

oh star, fall down on me [private] Empty
PostSubject: oh star, fall down on me [private]   oh star, fall down on me [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:45 am

Since that incident by the lake, Robin started climbing trees again. She didn't realize how much she missed the feeling of being high up in the air, how relaxing it was to overlook the ground below. Apparently, the little mishap with the climbing wall hadn't discouraged her one bit. It was probably very dangerous to climb a tree with your left arm in a sling, but if Robin cared she didn't let on. 99% of the time, she was lucky. This could easily be part of that 99%.

But of course, it was really hard to climb a tree with a broken arm. In fact, it's already been thirty minutes and Robin was still on the ground. It was starting to get annoying.

Her rear end felt sore, she noted with a grimace. Not surprising. She'd been falling on it for the past half hour. Maybe she was lucky in the sense that she couldn't get very high up, so when she fell it was only a short drop. Didn't stop Robin from shooting a disdainful glance at her left arm, wrapped around in a cast and a sling. "I miss you, dammit. Please heal faster."

With a deep breath she launched herself on the trunk again. A couple of winces and pangs later, she once again found herself back on the ground, on her aching butt. Robin let out  an irritated groan. "Oh for the love of all the gods out there..."

Eventually she gave up, sitting herself with her back against the tree trunk. This could've been better if she was up in the branches but no, her broken arm wouldn't allow it. She wished they could take the cast off already. Having one less usable arm was driving her nuts.
robin hayes
sixteen » daughter of tyche » single

WORDS! 292
TAG! chaos
NOTES! ---
WE CAN STAY FOREVER YOUNG
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: oh star, fall down on me [private]   oh star, fall down on me [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:31 am

Mackenzie Powell~ Daughter of Urania
I'm always dragging that horse around
Well tonight I'm going to burry that horse in the ground

Getting dressed fast trying not to be seen by anyone, because they might mistake me for Tiffany. I put on my Daily outfit, which I haven't wore in a long time. I look out my cabin and run towards the first tree I see. I hide behind it and look around. I put my head down and walk as fast as I could. I could see people looking at me as if I was crazy, out of the corner of my eyes. I bumped into someone as they said "Tiffany?" I just kept walking. I should of wore glasses.

I didn't like being called Tiffany. I mean did we look like each other? I don't think we do. Well I'm younger than her by a long shot. Maybe when people can tell a difference I can be able to compare us. I took a turn and ran into some boy. I fell to the ground. "Owwwwww.I'm sorry." i say and get up and walk. My head was hurting and my butt was hurting too. I walk seeing I was going to the lake. I kept walking.

I stop and took a deep breath. So no matter what, people will always think I'm Tiffany until they know who I am. I leaned on a tree. My head still hurting like hell. Even though I'm not sure what hell feels like, so...... I have a lot of things on my mind. I start to walk and see a girl by a tree. I wonder if she'll think I'm Tiffany. I start to walk towards her slowly. She had a sling on. That sucks.

I start to think how people think I'm Tiffany. I just turned 13 and she is like older than that. I'm Mackenzie and she's Tiffany. I look totally different from Tiffany,and of course my eyes are blue, duh. I kept walk and stopped like eight feet away from the girl 'hello." I say softly that I couldn't even hear myself.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: oh star, fall down on me [private]   oh star, fall down on me [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:41 am

A flicker of movement caused Robin to look up. A girl stopped a few feet away, seemingly hesitant, and she thought she saw her mouth move. A friendly smile laced Robin's face and she waved good-naturedly with her good arm. "Hey there!"

Typical Robin Hayes. No matter how mad or annoyed she was, throw another person into the picture and she'd be all smiles and sweet 'hellos'. It wasn't fake, not in the least bit, but the daughter of Tyche was never one to take her irritation out on innocent strangers. But that wasn't always true. Her anger was like water being poured into a cup. Once it overflowed, there was no stopping it from spilling out. That wasn't the case today though. Robin's annoyance was well-contained with a genuine smile.

Anyways, Robin's studying gaze lingered on the younger girl for a few seconds. There was a certain air in how she carried herself, and it didn't take a genius to realize that the girl was shy. Robin didn't even hear what it was that she had said. She just kept smiling. Hopefully it would be enough to make the girl feel comfortable. To be honest, Robin kind of pitied the shier people in the society. To a social butterfly like her, it just seemed like they missed out on a lot of things and opportunities.

"Are you out alone? You look like you can use someone to talk to." Robin patted the grass beside her - an implied invitation. Her eyes went over to the girl's outfit and she couldn't help chuckling. "Let me guess. Your favorite color's blue?"
robin hayes

WORDS! 270
TAG! chaos
NOTES! ---
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: oh star, fall down on me [private]   oh star, fall down on me [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Well tonight I'm going to bury that horse in the ground

She probably didn't hear me. i wave to her and walk towards her. i clear my throat and speak "Hi. Sorry i was talking so low." I say to her. I wasn't always a shy person, but if I didn't know anyone I was shy. I was afraid of making a fool out of myself. I just stood there looking at her like and idiot.

"Yeah. I was trying to get away. And not be called Tiffany. Which didn't go so well." I say with a smile on my face. This was good this girl was actually nice.  I sit down next to her and look down at my outfit 'It's one of my favorite color, but yes, yes I do." I chuckle.

"I'm Mackenzie. I'm the daughter of Urania. And yourself.?" I as the girl. I hold out my hand for a handshake. I was really lucky that someone was out here, and she is nice, and she didn't know who Tiffany was. Or maybe she does and call tell us between.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: oh star, fall down on me [private]   oh star, fall down on me [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:10 am

Robin shook her hand, still beaming. "Robin, daughter of Tyche. Nice to meetcha."

As she let her hand fall back to the ground, Robin felt a little more at ease that Mackenzie wasn't a tongue-tied shy person. Not that she had anything against tongue-tied shy people. It just took a little more than a nudge to get them out of their shells, and sometimes - well, most of the time more like - Robin would say something tactless and stupid that would scare the other person off. And then she'd be kicking herself later on being like 'why why why'.

Robin remembered something Mackenzie said and a puzzled look flitted across her face. She dipped her head to the side slightly, her curious gaze settling on the girl beside her. "Excuse me for asking, but why would anyone call you Tiffany? Are you twins or..?"
robin hayes

WORDS! 145
TAG! chaos
NOTES! ---
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: oh star, fall down on me [private]   oh star, fall down on me [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:44 pm

I nod when shaking her hand. I let go of her hand putting it back to my side. It was a good thing that the both of us weren't shy or at least one of us wasn't. I can be shy, but today isn't the day to be shy.I look over at Robin "It's nice to meet you Robin.." I tell her

"No. Tiffany and I are cousins, and we kind of look a like." I tell Robin. it was a good thing she doesn't know Tiffany, so now when she see's Tiffany, she"ll ask if Tiffany is me! I was hoping I was going to meet someone who doesn't know Tiff, just for that reason. Was it a bad thing hat I wanted to be know more than,Tiffany?
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: oh star, fall down on me [private]   oh star, fall down on me [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:58 am

"Oh, okay," Robin said, nodding slowly. She'd never seen cousins who looked so much alike that one would get mistaken for the other. She and Calvin didn't even look a smidge alike! But then again, she and Calvin weren't really related by blood... oops.

"Are your moms twins?" she couldn't help but ask. "I mean... Your mom is your mortal side, right? Is Urania your dad or your mom? Okay now I realize that it sounds more like a female name so I guess your dad is mortal..? So is your dad and her dad twins or... am I making any sense?"

Listening to herself, Robin wanted to turn around and bash her head on the tree trunk. I really hate you, mouth. Are you racing with my brain or something? Can you like not talk before I finish thinking? Now she probably got offended that I don't even know her mom. Or dad. Dammit, mouth.
robin hayes

WORDS! 156
TAG! chaos
NOTES! sorry it's crap. i didn't know what to write
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: oh star, fall down on me [private]   oh star, fall down on me [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:19 pm

I smile and nod. It was weird how Tiffany and I look alike. we weren't sisters, or twins at all. Tiffany and I were cousins and we acted like we were sisters. It was easy to explain to a person how we look alike, but sometimes they think we lie to them. Which there is no need to liea to a person about yourself.

When I heard her ask if our mom were twins I chuckle. I look at her and smile "I understand what you mean. Our dads are brothers. They aren't twins but they almost look like each other. It's just weird how we look alike. also her mom is a muse too. She is the daughter of Terpsichore muse of Dance. And my mother is Urania muse of  Astronomy." I tell Robin.

It wasn't a new thing for me to say. People really didn't know who my mom was because she wasn't a popular muses, but she was a good muse.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: oh star, fall down on me [private]   oh star, fall down on me [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:34 am

Relieved, Robin released the breath she didn't realize she was holding. Mackenzie wasn't offended when she confused her mom's gender! Thank the gods! On a side-note, she really ought to pay attention in mythology class.

"Sounds like you hit the jackpot in the genes lottery," she commented with a soft chuckle. "I have brother and a sister in my mortal side - they're twins actually - and we don't really resemble each other much. I think they took after their mom. Dad says she was tall too (which explains why my siblings are like towers) but I haven't seen her personally - she died before I was born."

She stopped there, her gaze turning slightly glassy at the thought of her family. Her father Richard met Tyche a short time after his wife passed away. Robin could still remember the way her father told that story. He would tell her that Tyche had been one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen and that he'd been lucky to have met her. When he spoke, Robin had never seen her father look more carefree. No wonder she asked him to repeat the story countless times. The only sad thing was when Tyche had to leave and then she was just... gone. Never to be seen or heard of again. But what was sadder was when Richard seemingly followed in her footsteps, leaving Robin to grope wildly in the dark, not knowing what to do to make him come back.

Robin shook her head, as if doing so could rid herself of these uncomfortable thoughts. Pasting a half-hearted smile on her face, she sat up a little straighter and tried to regain her bearings. "So... astronomy, huh? Like zodiac signs? Leo and Capricorn and stuff like that?" She paused and pursed her lips together. Something didn't quite sound right... "Wait, is that a completely different thing or...?"
robin hayes

WORDS! 317
TAG! chaos
NOTES! ---
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: oh star, fall down on me [private]   oh star, fall down on me [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:25 am

I really liked telling how me and Tiffany are cousins and how we look alike. We have moms that are muses and both our dads are related. It's just the genes, and that was the outcome of it. I really liked how people thought we were twins, but the one thing I hate is the people who confuse me as Tiffany. I mean come one I'm younger than her and we don't look that similar.

I chuckle at her comment and nod "Yeah we sure did! If we only one the real lottery that my dad always says he's going to win." I laugh. I listen to Robin talk about her family. I nod and give a frown about the mother dying "Well I bet she was a good women. I mean I'm just guessing that." I tried not to sound stupid as I already did. I try to help out people, but it's just to much for me.

Its hard for me too, that I don't even know who my demigod siblings. I know I'm not the only who is the daughter of Urania. I look at Robin not remembering of she told me who her parent was "If you don't mind me asking. Who is your godly parent?" I ask. Its not like as if I'm trying to stalk her with that question. I just like to get to know someone better. I mean she seems cool, nice, and she is pretty. Maybe we can become friends.

Zodiac signs are more of astrology. I'm not sure if its the same. I'm still stuck on that myself." I smiled feeling stupid that I didn't know that. I put my hand on my chin. Was it the same thing. Astronomy and Astrology sound the same, but was it the same? I have no clue.

coded by sapphire

Notes ~ I'm so sorry for the late post and I need to look up if astrology and astronomy are the same. Lol
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: oh star, fall down on me [private]   oh star, fall down on me [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:58 am

"Astrology! Yeah, that's it," Robin beamed, snapping the fingers on her good hand. She chuckled slightly. "I don't blame you. You're not the only one. Astrology... astronomy... why do they have to sound the same, right?"

Maybe you just don't pay enough attention in class, Robin, a snide voice in the back of her mind chided, and Robin huffed. Shut up, brain.

Now she was having a mental conversation with herself. Great.

Placing her right hand behind her head, Robin leaned further back on the tree trunk. She was looking up at the thick canopy of leaves when she spoke. "Tyche, goddess of luck, I dunno if you've heard of her? Not surprised if you haven't. I didn't know half the gods when I first came, not even the Olympians." She grinned sheepishly. "It's all surreal. I've been here for some time now and I still wake up in the morning being like, 'whoa, is this really happening?' Guess I'm never getting used to it, but maybe it's too early to say. Only been here around a month or so."

Robin glimpsed her cast out of the corner of her eye and fought the urge to sigh. Yep, only a month in and she was already sporting a broken bone. Good job, Robin.

Shrugging the thought off, Robin tilted her head slightly to give Mackenzie a curious look. "So, how long have you been here?"
robin hayes

WORDS! 231
TAG! chaos
NOTES! lol you don't have to apologize. i took way longer to post
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh star, fall down on me [private]   oh star, fall down on me [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh star, fall down on me [private]
Page 1 of 1