Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Get Playlisted, FOOL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Get Playlisted, FOOL  Empty
PostSubject: Get Playlisted, FOOL    Get Playlisted, FOOL  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:32 am

So basically, I make you guys playlists for your characters if you'd like. Genre will be based on the personality of your character so yeah. All you have to do is give me the name of your character and if there's a theme song for your character that i should base the playlist off of. There's no form because I'm too lazy to make one.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Get Playlisted, FOOL    Get Playlisted, FOOL  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:34 am

Kalina Nikolova, and I can't remember her theme song but she's very very broken and depressed and stuff now so broken and depressed and sadness and some anger is good
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Get Playlisted, FOOL    Get Playlisted, FOOL  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:03 pm

james liam carterrrrrr. he's baddass and an asshole but is morally good and loyal although he's broken and depressed and stuff so yeh
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Get Playlisted, FOOL    Get Playlisted, FOOL  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:16 pm

Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: Get Playlisted, FOOL    Get Playlisted, FOOL  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:20 pm

Jace Howards I chose you! Really Wicked, a Pokemon reference? You don't even like Pokemon... He is a complete and total ass hole, very self conceded and rich. His morals are all screwed up but inside he has a good heart and yeah. His theme song is Die Young by Ke$ha.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Get Playlisted, FOOL    Get Playlisted, FOOL  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:47 pm

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Get Playlisted, FOOL    Get Playlisted, FOOL  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:14 pm

faye bby. she's breaking bright now because vin's dead and she feels kind of dead, but there is a silver lining. james woo she loves him but yeah that's about it. she's sad and i think her theme song is vava la vida by coldplay, i forgot oops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Playlisted, FOOL    Get Playlisted, FOOL  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get Playlisted, FOOL
Page 1 of 1