Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sigh, We Had No Choice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Sigh, We Had No Choice Empty
PostSubject: Sigh, We Had No Choice   Sigh, We Had No Choice I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:31 am

I walked in, my fingers laced with Demi's I smiled at her and kissed her before we joined Max at a table with Crischaela and Lizzie. We'd all know each other since birth so we stuck together, although my bond with Max went deeper, we were known as the 'Twins' we always thought and acted the same. I kissed her cheek before pulling out a chair for her and mention for her to sit down and I'd push the chair in. As soon as I'd done that I pulled a chair and turned it around and sat down.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sigh, We Had No Choice   Sigh, We Had No Choice I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:41 am

I smiled and kissed Dean. "Hi." I said.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sigh, We Had No Choice   Sigh, We Had No Choice I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:28 am

I smiled and sat down. "Hey baby," I said and kissed her back. Max and Crischaela were whispering to Lizzie and looking over once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Panan

Panan

PostSubject: Re: Sigh, We Had No Choice   Sigh, We Had No Choice I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:17 am

I walked in, carrying a bowel of piping hot stew. I couldn't say iy's the best I've ever made but eh, It's filling. I sat at my table, and began to chow down. I knowtice a bunch of birds having lunch together. Normally I wouldn't think they were a bunch of birds, but I wasn't in a good mood. That hook from earlier still stings like heck. What was he wearing, brass knuckles? I put my hand up to my cheek. Oh wow that really did sting. I really hope it isn't a giagantic purple bruise or somthingand oh god there is a gigantic purple welt.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sigh, We Had No Choice   Sigh, We Had No Choice I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:43 pm

I smiled. "Hey Max, Chrischaela." I said.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sigh, We Had No Choice   Sigh, We Had No Choice I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Crischaela looked up and pasted a fake bright smile in her face. I had my arm around Demi's waist and kissed her cheek again. I didn't eat anything. I'd been training 8 hours a day and sleeping for the rest of the days and only once in a while eating a apple zo my stomach shrunk and I wasn't hungry. Deismos was worried about the war which had cranked my hours up to eight, before it was four.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sigh, We Had No Choice   Sigh, We Had No Choice I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:48 pm

"Dean, are you hungry?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sigh, We Had No Choice   Sigh, We Had No Choice I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:49 pm

I shook my head, I wasn't hungry at all.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sigh, We Had No Choice   Sigh, We Had No Choice I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:52 pm

I close my eyes and think about my dream. Kronos was obviously near; I could feel it. Kronos was going to kill many demigods. Then he would go to Olympus. I couldn't bear but keep dreaming. I fell out of my chair, and shook. I shook on the ground, and I was crying and screaming.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sigh, We Had No Choice   Sigh, We Had No Choice I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:58 pm

I was alert when Demi screamed and picked her up quickly holding my sword at the ready and carried her to my private house on the border of the Camp invisible to anyone else but him and anyone invited into or to come to the house.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sigh, We Had No Choice   Sigh, We Had No Choice I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:59 pm

OOC: YOU CALLED HER A HIMM! xD
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sigh, We Had No Choice   Sigh, We Had No Choice I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:04 pm

My bad xD
Back to top Go down
Panan

Panan

PostSubject: Re: Sigh, We Had No Choice   Sigh, We Had No Choice I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:13 am

I grabbed Dean my the back of his collar before he could leave. "Woah pal, where do you think you are going?" I said. "You better be taking her to the infirmary pal, or your buttocks are going to be made into swiss cheese. She could be having an aneurism for all we know, and I'm not exactly ready to have death among us."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sigh, We Had No Choice   Sigh, We Had No Choice I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:34 am

I sighed and put her down on a chair. I backflipped probably hitting Panan in the jaw. "Don't touch me, she has prophetic dreams you moron," I said before lashing out at his ribs and leaving with Demi.
Back to top Go down
Panan

Panan

PostSubject: Re: Sigh, We Had No Choice   Sigh, We Had No Choice I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:00 am

The backflip that this genius had somehow been able to pull off did infact hit me in the jaw. But lashing did not. Time power block spam for the win!

"...you know, instead of hitting me you could've just explained, and I would say "oh ok" and then I would have let you go and you could do whatever. But no, because I was a bit oblivious as to what was going on and concerned for this young girl's safety, i get kicked in the jaw. Thanks friend, that was so increadibly nice of you. And my name isn't Panan. It's Sedric. Though I could've left out that part about making your arse into cheese...
Ah well, the subject is closed now. No point complaining about it."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sigh, We Had No Choice   Sigh, We Had No Choice I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:28 am

Since I was definitely a son of Ares I was very violent so I wasn't into explaining.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sigh, We Had No Choice   Sigh, We Had No Choice I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:05 pm

I felt my head, and cried. I hated these dreams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sigh, We Had No Choice   Sigh, We Had No Choice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sigh, We Had No Choice
Page 1 of 1