Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I love you guys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: I love you guys   I love you guys I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:55 am

You guys. My friends. Can I just say that each and every one of you make my world go around? When I'm not online I miss you like a hole in my heart and when I am online you make the world seem like a bigger and better and brighter place than what its like in real life. You're all sweet and kind and beautiful inside and out and each of you has touched my soul and my heart and I love you all so much.
You're all the greatest human beings on this planet. You hear people talk about the people on the internet in such a bad light, and up until I joined my first forum (Gaiaphage.com) I might have believed them to some extent. And then I realized- internet people aren't anything like what those who can't use a computer to save their life describe them as. You aren't internet people. You are living beings who spend time getting to know each other on a forum and you learn to like them and need them and care for them. You guys are the best kind of people, in real life or out, because what you are isn't defined by looks or status in life. You can just be you. And I love you, all of you.
You guys are my bestest friends. You have the best sense of humour and the nicest words and you write so amazingly. You have the biggest hearts ever, and I'm so happy that I've gotten to know you here so well. I'm glad to call you friends and family, because you are my family now.
I'm not the greatest at expressing my emotions in lots of fancy and nice words, but I hope I've got it all down.
It doesn't matter where you come from, what age you are, what your name is, what your religion is or what you look like. You're my friends, my crazy family, my comrades and my partners in crime. I love you guys, okay? You make me happy when my world seems like its falling apart and I hope we'll all remain friends to the last.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com

I love you guys
Page 1 of 1