Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

demons (bly)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

demons (bly) Empty
PostSubject: demons (bly)   demons (bly) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:53 pm

demons (bly) Tumblr_mbpjvzGiNQ1rhmx4ro1_r1_500

Emily Arabella Thomas
Daughter of Zeus

Emily hugged her knees to her chest. She rocked back and forth. Back and forth. She had just seen the zombies outside and had quickly packed a bag. She had put some food, water, clothes, and some matches. She had decided to come here because it was hidden. But now she was scared to death and couldn't go to sleep. She wished she was just back in London. She rather just battle regular monsters like hellhounds then these zombies. They were almost impossible to kill. You had to lodge something through where there brain should be, but it was kinda hard to get something there while the zombie tried to take a bite of you.

Emily was wearing many layers of clothes because she knew she'd get cut and it's rip so she'd have other ways and she couldn't get hurt. Her clothes were ripped and covered with other's blood and zombie's blood. She did have a few scrapes and bruises and that was about it. She didn't fight much, because she was too scared to. Emily, you're the daughter of Zeus and you're scared of just a few zombies?, She had thought. She nodded to herself. Of course she was. She could die. Emily was already going insane and it was only a few days of the zombie apocalypse. Emily kept rocking back and forth. She needed to talk to someone. Someone living, before she went completely insane. She looked to the person next to her. "Um.. hey." She said in her American accent.

Outfit

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
soularcher429

soularcher429

demons (bly) Empty
PostSubject: Re: demons (bly)   demons (bly) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:48 pm

demons (bly) 4957952168_0705d3ee73_b
Luna Morgon, Daughter of Apollo

Luna couldn't fall asleep.
She knew she had to be on guard in case any more zombies show up. With her bow in one hand, she stared at the darkness, waiting for something to happen. Because of her ADD, Luna couldn't help but keep tapping her foot.
Luna had come here since she thought she'd be safe for the night, even though she knew hat probably wouldn't happen no matter how much she believed it.
With her free hand, Luna traced the big gash she had on her leg. The cuts on her face and hands were nothing to this. Her jacket sleeve was torn and her flannel shirt had zombie blood stained on it.Her jeans were cut up and torn at the bottom.
Just then, Luna heard a sound. She turned around and saw a girl staring at her.
"Hey" she said calmly,"Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

demons (bly) Empty
PostSubject: Re: demons (bly)   demons (bly) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:05 pm

~Hey, Soularcher, this topic is private for Pinkgirl and Bly. Please ask before you post in a private topic. ;)~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

demons (bly) Empty
PostSubject: Re: demons (bly)   demons (bly) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

demons (bly)
Page 1 of 1