Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Greetings!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vewie

Vewie

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:33 pm

Hello! My name is Vewie(Not-really-but-internet-saftey-dontcha-know) and I am new to this forum.
My older cousin's friend Emzink showed me this site, unfortunatly I found that she's inactive. :(
But I hope to gain new friends here. PARTY TIME! XD
If anybody wants to rp just let me know, it's the main reason I'm here.
My favorite candy is Hot Tamales, My favorite song is radioactive, and if I could have any superpower it would be Telepathy.
Let me know what your answers to those three would be down there.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:10 pm

Hi Vewie! I'm Vina, but you can call me Faith or Lehane or whatever you want really (:
I'd love to RP with you as soon as I have time for another topic :D Violet is really interesting.
My favorite sweets are blue bon bons, my fave song is between people like us, so cold and angel with a shotgun and if I could have any superpower it would be telekinesis.
Hope you enjoy CHB! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me (:
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com

Greetings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: