Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Banned books.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Banned books. Empty
PostSubject: Banned books.   Banned books. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:14 pm

http://deetdotdeet.tumblr.com/post/58965299248/banned-books
That is a link to a post I made on tumblr, about banned book week, anbd banned books. I'm not doing this as a shameless plug (follow me anyway), but I am all ranted out from that. I believe I need to spread this information, to get it around. I feel like if I don't the banning of books wi;ll go on and on and on and on. Just, give it a read, and try to raise awareness.
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

Banned books. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned books.   Banned books. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:15 pm

Banning books, damn.
I speak against that because c'mon, isn't that going against the freedom of speech?
Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Banned books. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned books.   Banned books. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:01 am

That's the point. Some churches or other religious institutions ban Harry Potter because of witchcraft. They keep their children away from books that might give them a different perspective on things.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Banned books. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned books.   Banned books. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:58 pm

They don't like completely ban these books from existence, but they keep them from schools and libraries.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Banned books. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned books.   Banned books. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:04 pm

i'm glad my school and church doesn't, but that's really upsetting for other people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned books. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned books.   Banned books. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned books.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Rants & Life Issues-
Jump to: