Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hanging Around

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mississippi Girl

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:24 pm

I sat on the beach, wearing custom made cut offs and a orange, custom made, Camp Half-Blood tank. I looked up and thought It'd be nice if I had some one to talk to.

Autumn,Daughter of Athena
Jessie, Daughter of Erebus
Dani,Daughter of Apollo
Back to top Go down

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:41 am

(( I totally gave Melinda a custom orange CHB tank top in the drawing of her I made. Kindred spirits?! xD ))

Having spotted someone just sitting on the beach and aching for some conversation, I walked up the the girl and sat down beside her making myself comfortable right away. "Hello. Name's Kael, son of Hephaestus." I said, grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:08 pm

((I don't know. Sorry it took me so long to post))

"Hi, I'm Dani, Daugher of Apollo," I said as my short blonde hair ruffled in the wind, smiling back.
Back to top Go down

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:47 pm

(( No problem. ))

"Apollo huh? Man, I love you already." I said, laughing. "Kidding, unless you would like me to love you because I give my love to everyone!"
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:08 pm

"Haha. Well, I was taught to love everyone,so go figure.. Unless you hate on me, then.." I said smiling evily. I smiled. "You're funny," I commented.

Autumn, Daughter of Athena
Jessie, Daugher of Erebus
Dani, Daughter of Apollo
Back to top Go down

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:11 pm

"Really?" I asked, raising one hand to my chest and the other to my eyes to wipe away tears of happiness that weren't there. "I'm so proud of myself!"
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:19 pm

I laughed. "Yeah," I said. "Are you always like this or is it a sudden spur of the moment thang?" I asked.

Autumn, Daughter of Athena
Jessie, Daugher of Erebus
Dani, Daughter of Apollo
Back to top Go down

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:10 am

"Always like this." I said, grinning again. "Spur of a moment things are a blast though, kind of like this." And I enveloped her in a bear hug.

(( Kael is so confident, man. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:10 pm

"Yeah, they are," I agreed as I returned his hug. Then, I thumped him on the back of the head. "Spur of the moment," I said.

(( I can tell))
Back to top Go down

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:10 pm

I laughed and rubbed my head before trying to tickle her. That was my secret weapon. Valora, Leala, Felix, Melinda, and I had discovered that nearly all the campers were ticklish.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:48 pm

I laughed as he tickled me and said, "Dude, you sooo ain't right!" I stuck my tounge out at him.
Back to top Go down

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:33 pm

"Yeah, so?" I said, laughing as well before withdrawing my fingers.

(( ZOMG, I'M DOING SHORT POSTS. D: I'M SORRY. ))
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:54 pm

"So, I don't know!" I said as I smiled. I took my hand and ruffled my baby blond hair, my green eyes sparking with mischife.

((It's fine :D don't worry about it. ))
Back to top Go down

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:30 pm

She looked kind of evil for a second there, I shifted away a little bit and darted a glance at her.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:34 am

"What?" I asked as I laughed. I smiled innocence coming back into my face features.
Back to top Go down

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:29 pm

"Oh, uh, nothing." I said, laughing again. "How old are you anyways? Twelve?" I said, poking her forehead and chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:38 pm

I stuck my tounge out at him again and said, "No, I'm fifteen. Thank you." as I crossed my arms and giggled. Then, I looked at him very sweetly and pulled his left ear. "Payback, buddy," I said as I smiled and laughed again.
Back to top Go down

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:16 pm

"So I am three years your senior." I said, ruffling her hair and grinning. "Which means, you gotta have some RESPECT!"
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:22 pm

I put my finger up to my chin and pretended to think. "Naw.. I don't have to have any respect," I said as I propped myself up, leaning backwards. I smiled and said, "Besides, I only respect OLD people, like my step-dad!" I laughed.

((I think I read that right!))
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:25 pm

OCC: I tried to read something and I was sure iit said, Fcaebooks, it was facebook i was like, er..... weird
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:28 pm

Scoffing jokingly, I leaned back as well. I didn't really know what to do. Just talk? But what to talk about?
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:33 pm

"You know what I wanna do?" I asked. With out waiting for him to answer, I said, "I want to soak you with water." I smiled picturing him soaked.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:51 pm

I walked over and looked around. "Hi." I said.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:36 am

I looked up and saw a young girl standing over me, "Hello," I said.
Back to top Go down

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:15 pm

"Hi, I have to go. Bye!" I said cheerfully, waving and walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Around
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next