Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Painted Red {Zombie Apocalypse Plotting}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evergreenf

Painted Red {Zombie Apocalypse Plotting} Empty
PostSubject: Painted Red {Zombie Apocalypse Plotting}   Painted Red {Zombie Apocalypse Plotting} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:15 pm

Kenz-
  • Plot with Liv-Racing to the Ares cabin to escape a horde of zombies. If they aren't let in right away by Faye, they might fight said horde.
  • Empty

Just a tip: Kenz must stay with Lucas unless a character can manage to pull them apart.

Lucas-
  • Plot with Liv-Racing to the Ares cabin to escape a horde of zombies. If they aren't let in right away by Faye, they might fight said horde.
  • Empty

Note: Excellent healer. However, he cannot go on the battlefield as a healer without Kenz, seeing as he is 4.

Romeo (not accepted yet)-
None. He will be willing to plot with anyone once he is accepted.

Any ideas are graciously accepted; however, none are available to date.
Back to top Go down
Vewie

Vewie

PostSubject: Re: Painted Red {Zombie Apocalypse Plotting}   Painted Red {Zombie Apocalypse Plotting} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:36 am

I will rp with any of them. Valentine is currently busy, but I'd love to rp with Violet.
Violet is a nine year old girl who is Schizophrenic. She sees and hears another little girl who doesn't exist.
Let me know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Painted Red {Zombie Apocalypse Plotting}   Painted Red {Zombie Apocalypse Plotting} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:43 pm

i will do it too but E.J. and Carlisle Hamlin haven't been approved.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Painted Red {Zombie Apocalypse Plotting}   Painted Red {Zombie Apocalypse Plotting} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:46 pm

christlives22, i'm sorry to say that this zombie event finished one or two weeks ago so you have missed out on it, and therefore this topic is a little irrelevant. However, if you would still want to roleplay with Evergreenf or any other member on the site, you are free to see if they have a plotting thread open or shoot them a polite pm asking if they would like to roleplay with you if they have the chance. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painted Red {Zombie Apocalypse Plotting}   Painted Red {Zombie Apocalypse Plotting} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painted Red {Zombie Apocalypse Plotting}
Page 1 of 1