Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

i'm so sorry || lucifer & nolan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

i'm so sorry || lucifer & nolan Empty
PostSubject: i'm so sorry || lucifer & nolan   i'm so sorry || lucifer & nolan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:05 pm

i'm so sorry || lucifer & nolan Tumblr_inline_mp0vmbmehO1qz4rgp
Lucifer Dalton Montgomery

As Lucifer Montgomery gazed over the infirmary, all he saw was death and destruction. The beds and cots and chairs were filled with injured and dying kids. Some were embracing the fact that they were dying and some were coming to terms with it. Others were rebelling against their own deaths. They were going to go out the same way they had been brought into this world; kicking and screaming. Lu's sight flickered over to a nine year old, blonde girl in a chair coughing slightly. Her skin was pale and she looked feeble and broken.

Lucifer padded softly over to the girl and knelt down beside her. "Are you alright, love?" He asked quietly. Her eyes were lifeless and cold. The girl just stared at him with an emotionless expression. She cocked her head slightly and Lu asked again, "I said, are you alright? Do you need anything be-" he was cut off by a low snarl. Lu narrowed his eyes and began to back away from the nine year old but suddenly her eyes had gone dark. It's like they were instantly filled with... hunger.

The girl jumped out at Lu with her arms stretched toward his throat. Lucifer scrambled away and fell into a table of supplies, knocking a tray to the floor. The tray hit the wood floor with a  crash and then all hell broke loose in the infirmary. Several patients took up arms and most of the staff freaked out and drew their bows and arrows. "NO!" Lucifer shouted, his voice thundering across the room. The demigods fell silent as Lucifer grabbed the little girl. He had his arms wrapped firmly around her midsection, securely her arms at her sides.

"Nobody touches her." He said in a strange voice. His own voice sounded far away as he numbly walked to the infirmary door, unaware of his own actions. He felt like he was watching a movie of his own life. Lu slammed the infirmary doors shut and set the girl down on the ground. He kept her at an arms distance away from him and he knelt down so he could look her in the eye. She was rabid and snarling and obviously no longer alive. She must have died while he was asking her questions.

"I'm sorry this fate has come upon you. You had a long life ahead of you, love. You could have been the next president or the next Whitney Houston. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," he whispered. His voice was a dark mixture of sadness and emptiness. In one swift motion, Lu reached out and twisted her to the side with a sharp crack and she fell to the ground with a sickening thud, obviously no longer undead.

The son of Apollo, the god of healing, stood up and looked down at the broken form on the ground. He let out a sigh and turned back to the Infirmary where the cries of the living weren't much louder than those of the dead.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: i'm so sorry || lucifer & nolan   i'm so sorry || lucifer & nolan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:48 pm

i'm so sorry || lucifer & nolan Tumblr_m6kuwk49wu1rsjiwio1_r1_500
Nolan William Lewis
Son of Hermes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nolan lets out a loud swear, as he stands at the edge of the forest, watching the scene in front of him. Chaos, that's the only word he can use to describe it. Camp is under attack by an army of zombies. The idea of what's happening is so unbelievable that it's hilarious. He lets out a small laugh, and watches the scene unfold in front of him. As a cabin leader, Nolan should do something about it, but then again watching is nice.

Leaning against a tree, Nolan watches for a few more minutes. Eventually he gets bored with watching, and decides to actually fight. He takes out his sword, and looks around for a zombie. Walking towards it, he raises his sword above his head and swings it down hitting the zombie on the top of it's head. While it's down, he takes the liberty of stabbing it where it's heart should be.

Pulling his sword out of the zombie, Nolan looks around. Just then he is grabbed by a group of five zombies. He feels himself being hit on the head, and falling over. The next thing he knows, Nolan is being dragged across the ground, and into the forest. He tries to fight his way out of their grasps with no luck.

When they reach the center of the forest, they stop. Nolan rolls onto his back, and pushes himself up. He raises his sword and looks at the zombies. He can maybe take two of them, but not five. Five is too many. He knows that unless he is fast, he will not becoming out of this uninjured. He might not even make it out alive. Biting his lip, he takes a swing with his sword catching a zombie in the side. Soon he is involved in an all out fight, five against one. Needless to say, Nolan is loosing hard.

Somehow, Nolan manages to win the fight. However not without injuries. Loosing a lot of blood, Nolan stumbles out of the forest. Letting out a large moan, he falls to the ground. He then lies there, in a pool of his blood. He moans once more, before closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: i'm so sorry || lucifer & nolan   i'm so sorry || lucifer & nolan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:24 pm

i'm so sorry || lucifer & nolan Tumblr_inline_mp0vmbmehO1qz4rgp
Lucifer Dalton Montgomery

As Lucifer turned to open the door, a moan stopped him in his tracks. Lu froze where he stood and didn't move or make a sound. Another moan ripped through the air and without thinking twice, Lu slipped a hand into his pocket and pulled free a sharp, celestial bronze-steel dagger. He turned and with a snap of his wrist he threw the dagger. With a sick crunch, the knife embedded itself in the zombie's chest and Lucifer started to jog over to the zombie to retrieve his knife and finish the hack job.

As he approached the creature, he realized with horror that the zombie wasn't really a zombie that it was just a dying boy who looked like he was a zombie. His skin was pale and drained of blood and he was covered in black, zombie blood. Lucifer raced over to the boy and with a pounding, he dropped to his knees. "Hello?" He choked out. With shaking hands, Lu pushed aside some blood on the boy's face. And who he was shocked the crap out of Lucifer.

"Nolan?" Lucifer's faced drained of color when he said that. Did he just kill the Hermes cabin leader? Worse yet, did he just kill a living person? An intense wave of emotion rolled over Lu. Who was he anymore? Minutes ago, he snapped the neck of a nine year old. Yesterday he stabbed three teenage girls and sliced their throats open and burned their bodies while they could still feel. And he felt nothing. He didn't feel sad or angry or upset or even bad. He just felt... nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm so sorry || lucifer & nolan   i'm so sorry || lucifer & nolan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm so sorry || lucifer & nolan
Page 1 of 1