Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UndefinedMagix

UndefinedMagix

The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos) Empty
PostSubject: The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos)   The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:45 pm

Eric Foster
Son of Dionysus

It had only been a few short hours since it started and those of them who survived had helped to create a fire and barricade the doors and windows. As zombies walked around you could hear the screams of those survivors who banged on the doors outside of the Library. Having saved many, letting anyone else in would risk the safety of those already inside. But still, hearing the deaths of other campers made their stomachs turn; many of them cried for the loss of friends and family. Most of them were fatigued and tried to get some rest, but were unable to. Perhaps from the fear of the zombies, of the noises they made, of the power the possessed, of being turned into one of them. Or perhaps the fear of dieing. This Apocalypse took more than just the lives of those who they loved, but of the safety they had; the happiness that had. They had been barricaded in for hours with barely any food and no way of retreating safely.

Eric stood there watching those around him. Most of them just sat their wishing this hadn’t happened, while the others worked on a way to survive. Some devised plans to get them out, while others looked through there packs to find anything useful. The rest simply sat there. Eric noticed some of his friends, his rivals, and even those he barely knew, but somehow he felt as if there wasn’t a distinction; no differences. They were all in this life threatening situation and the only way to get out of it was to work together.

Eric walked over to a small group of his friends and passed a bottle of water to the Aether boy. “How is everyone?” he asked bluntly. He wanted to express his concern for each of them because he knew he would want to be treated the same. He sat down and twiddled his thumbs. All evening they sat there, in silence, doing nothing. “Is everyone warm? Does anyone need anything?” he said again breaking the awkward silence.

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos)   The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:07 am

The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos) Tumblr_m28pd99xrr1r4upee

Grace Chloe Jordan
Daughter of DEMETER

Walking outside seeing a zombie in front of me was scary. I crushed my pebble and stabbed it in the head. I walk back inside my cabin and grab my bag with supplies in there. I was always prepared for something. I stab another one And I watch it die and I start to run places. I knock on doors and hear no one. I kept running and run into the forest and something touches me. I turn around and stab the zombie. I run out of the forest having some branches hit zombies out of the way. I start to run towards the library. I then see four zombies in front of me. I take a deep breath and start to attack them. I keep attacking and one gets me from behind.

I fall down and kick it it the face. "Ahhhhhhhhhh" A zombie had me but I hit it really hard. I stand up and run to the library. i start pounding of the door. "Please let me in. Hurry." I turn and see two zombies coming after me. "Help. please open the door!" It was still locked and I feel tears running down my eyes. Whoever opens the door will be my hero.

i look and throw my spear at a zombie's head and i had no more weapon. I run towards my spear and take it out of his head, and I pound on the door so hard it could've broken. "Please!" I yell so hard.

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos)   The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:37 am

Henry Beaumont
Son of Aether
Henry was sort of staring out into space. After helping to barricade the library doors, he tried to move as far away as possible to drown out the screaming coming from the outside. His thoughts moved to his feathered-friend, flying somewhere on the outside. He urged his pet falcon to fly off and escape somewhere. The bird would be able to find his own food, but he was protective of Henry, which made the boy feel like the bird was still around trying to protect him. He was thrust from his thoughts when Eric came over and handed him a bottle of water, asking how they were.

"Not dead yet," he declared with a nervous chuckle. Hearing the loud banging and screaming coming from outside, he choked on the water, sputtering and coughing. After catching his breath, he capped the water, thrusting it into his pack and getting to his feet, looking to Eric. They hadn't let anyone else in, but the others gave up after a few moments of silence. This girl was still pounding on the door and pleading for entrance, slowly being overrun, no doubt. "Eric..." Henry said quietly, knowing how hard the decision was but also how messed up it would be to leave her out there. "Eric, we gotta save this one," he pleaded. Henry seriously didn't think his conscience could take ignoring one more plea for help.
|| OOC: None. ||
|| Word Count: 233 || RP Partners: Ashes, Dark, Chaos||
Back to top Go down
UndefinedMagix

UndefinedMagix

PostSubject: Re: The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos)   The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:44 am

Eric Foster
Son of Dionysus

A strong bang struck the door and everyone’s faces fell. They couldn’t decide what to do. Open it and save one life or risk the life of all of us. Eric turned his head looking at Henry. As soon as the words left his lips Eric stood up. He grabbed a crow bar from the corner of the room and made his way to the door.  Another camper stood in front of him, “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” He guarded  the door as a means to protect it. Eric simply looked at him before going to one of the windows. There stood a girl with fear in her eyes and he knew he needed to save her. He took the crow bar and started pulling the wooden board off of the window. Hearing the wooden boards falling zombies stormed around the area.

“As soon as I pull her in get ready to nail the boards back on,” he said continuing to pull away at them. “So you’ll risk all of our lives for just one girl?” the boy said again. “I have seen and heard enough death today. Just be ready to put the boards back up. And if all fails, leave me out there” Eric said before continuing. As he came to the final board, he grabbed a hold of it and set it down gently before opening the window slowly.

“Shh! Hurry,” he said peering out the window and setting out his hand, “Come on.”

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos)   The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:55 am

The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos) Tumblr_m28pd99xrr1r4upee

Grace Chloe Jordan
Daughter of DEMETER

I look around still no one answering. I kept banging on the door "Please. open up." I sounded scared. I felt tears more tears fall from my eyes. I turn around and stab a zombie with my spear. I see more coming I start to grow branches to block me and around the library. I kept making branches grow until i hear someone. I look up and see a guy.

I take his and and come in. I give the guy a hug who let me in "Thank you so much." I say to him and let go of the hug. I look and start to make wood grow on the windows and doors. I started to nail the wood I made appear. I kept making wood appear and nail things. I stop and sit down and look at the people "Thank you guys so much." I say tot hem.

Back to top Go down
UndefinedMagix

UndefinedMagix

PostSubject: Re: The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos)   The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:11 am

Eric Foster
Son of Dionysus

Eric pulled her in and noticed how much power she possessed. She was obviously scared and grew those plants in an effect to keep nothing from coming in or out. Eric laughed and threw himself to the floor; sweat dripping down his face. He had almost forgotten about the powers he was given and realized how easy it would have been to just wrap the door in grape vines. He looked over to Henry who had helped him and laughed at how tired he looked.

“Welcome to the Library,” he said chuckling again. “You’re the first person we’ve heard from in hours. Where did you come from?” Eric was excited and terrified at the same time. As much as he wanted to know what was going on out there, it still scared the crap out of him.

“Sorry I’m forcing this on you, we’ve been cooped up in this place for hours with little food and water. What I wouldn’t give for a dinner in the mess hall,” he laughed again thinking about the last night they had eaten there. “Can I get you anything? Food? Water? A jacket?” he said hoping to help her as best he could.

Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos)   The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:29 pm

Henry Beaumont
Son of Aether
When the window was sufficiently boarded and blocked up again, Henry let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He boy slumped over, hands on his knees, out of breath. He could still hear his heart pounding in his ears. Fatigue washed over him as the adrenaline subsided. Hearing Eric's distinct laugh, Henry tilted his head in the boy's direction, noticing him laugh, probably at how he was out of breath and tired. Henry chuckled lightly and shook his head. "Screw you," he laughed, playfully hitting the son of Dionysus in the arm with the back of his hand.

Even with the small amount of effort he exerted, he found himself falling into a sitting position, resting his elbows on his knees. "Damn zombies," he sighed, leaning back on what was left of a bookcase, then he scoffed. "Zombies," he repeated softly, shaking his head in disbelief. "None of this crap feels real," he whispered to no one in particular, running a hand through his hair. He reached into his pack, took out the water bottle Eric gave him and held it out to the girl. "So what's your name?"
|| OOC: None. ||
|| Word Count: 191 || RP Partners: Ashes, Dark, Chaos||
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos)   The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Grace Chloe Jordan
Daughter of DEMETER

I look around seeing people stare at me like I'm some kind of freak. I look path the kids who helped me and introduce myself "I'm Grace Jordan daughter of Demeter." I tell them. I was safe from the zombies from outside which was the good part of this. "My cabin. I heard moaning and screaming looked outside and saw all of this." I tell them. I wasn't really excited about seeing some of my brothers and sisters by the cabin dead. I heard him say dinner and I grab my bag.

I took out some plants. I had a peach tree. It was more like a bush and it was going to stay small. I made leaches grow. I grab water out from my bag. I grab water bottles and toss them to people. I took out a blanket, some bread, soda, wine that I had taken from the Dionysius cabin a few days ago. I look at Eric "I'm fine and I think this wine might be yours from the cabin." I say and pull out cups "Anyone want some?" I ask.

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UndefinedMagix

UndefinedMagix

PostSubject: Re: The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos)   The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:41 pm

Eric Foster
Son of Dionysus

It had only been a few moments inside the door and she emptied her bag. She seemed better off than most of the kids that had taken refuge in the Library. After hearing about her sudden break into the Dionysus cabin Eric seemed to have gained a little hesitant towards her. “No thanks, I don’t think it would be a wise decision to drink considering we could be attacked at any time,” he moved towards one of the book shelves and laid against it. “Why did you go to the Dionysus cabin? Zombies pretty much went through the entire cabin; the entire camp,” Eric had to admit he was a little peeved she invaded into his and his siblings privacy. Even if the zombies went through it they would never think to go through their things. Hearing his voice gain a bit of an attitude he relaxed and smiled. ”Forget about it, just eat. You must be starving.”

Eric sat there still dwelling on the morning before. It angered him how much the Hades kids would do something like that. After years of being in camp he would have never expected an apocalypse. He drank the bottle of water that was rolled over to him and began to drink before reaching over to his bag. He pulled out a journal that he had and wrote it all down. The only upside to the apocalypse was hanging around the people he cared about, his friends, which were now more like family.

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos)   The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:47 pm

The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos) Tumblr_m53bl1bcJh1rsm67oo1_500

Grace Chloe Jordan
Daughter of DEMETER

I look up at him with a smirk and laugh " I didn't sneak in. One of your sisters let me in and I took a bottle.e" I said to him. I knew he was mad and I hated to make people hate me " Don't be mad. I go through phases. I'm a Typical 15 year old girl." I say to him. I look at the others hearing them whisper about me "How would you like it if you had no friends. i was going to get drunk and forget about that day about yours brothers and sisters throwing strawberry juice all over me." I say to him.

Back to top Go down
UndefinedMagix

UndefinedMagix

PostSubject: Re: The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos)   The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:17 am

Eric Foster
Son of Dionysus

Eric looked up at her understanding why she had been there. He had to consider that most of his siblings offered the wine and were almost always unaware if it the next morning. Hearing about the situation with the strawberry juice made Eric’s stomach turn. He had been one of the only people in his cabin allergic. “I’m sorry to hear that. I never really participate in their ‘pranks.’ I’m sure they didn’t mean anything by it,” Eric couldn’t believe what he was saying. He was defending them even though they had bullied her. He was a little disappointed in them, but he couldn’t tell them what to do. If he was there he would have stopped them, but it didn’t really seem like a big issue considering the obvious.

“How about I make you a deal, if we make it out of this, I will personally beat the heck out of my half-siblings,” Eric said in an attempt to calm her down and get a smile out of her. It was going to be a long night and they shouldn’t be at each other’s throats.

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos)   The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:09 am

The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos) Tumblr_m5aspmXhKb1qlouwro1_500

Grace Chloe Jordan
Daughter of DEMETER

I stand up pissed off myself looking at him "They didn't 'mean' to." I say using my fingers with the sentence. I look at him with my hands in a fist "yeah lets just pick on this one girl. They were laughing at me ,and were saying "Chloe you're a loser." Yeah sure 'they didn't mean to." I say still mad. Someone tried to hold me back but my bracelet with thorns hurt them.

I stand face to face with him 'Maybe after this I will do it myself." i say to him. I take a few steps back and look at the ground 'I don't even want to be here anymore." I say. I start to take my stuff. I took water bottles away from kids who haven't opened them yet. I put my blanket, and plant in the bag. I start to make the wood go away and I walk out. I did put the wood back for them, so they will be safe. I stand by the door seeing no zombies... yet.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos)   The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Night (DarknessRises, Blu, and BeautifulChaos)
Page 1 of 1