Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meal Time (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrShadowblademaster

MrShadowblademaster

Meal Time (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Meal Time (OPEN)   Meal Time (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:22 pm

Brian Jackson / Son of Ares

Brian entered the mess hall with his hands in his jean pocket. The mess hall was filled with other campers eating and some burning their food. Scratching his head Brian guessed that the students were offering their food to something. Shrugging he went over to where the food was being served and grabbed his favorite food, fried chicken with beans and corn bread. Brian thought for a moment of how funny it was that someone who came from the ghetto chooses to eat some of the most ghetto food that the camp offers.

When he was done thinking it over he moved over to the first empty table he could find and sat down. Looking around he wondered if anyone was going to sit by him. Using his spoon he pulled some the beans up to his mouth. "Mmmmmm this is better then I thought it would be." Brian said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Meal Time (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time (OPEN)   Meal Time (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:50 pm

Meal Time (OPEN) Cute-girl-pink-hair-pretty-Favim.com-235744
Katie Hayes Daughter of Nyx
I watched as people walked in and saw some kids walk over to me "Hey pink head," they said to me. I ignored them. I wasn't the type tot talk, or mess with. These kids didn't know what they just got themselves into. I just rolled me eyes once they sat down. I look at them and they smile at me. One kid leaves and the other one stays. i look at him and the other kid comes back and comes behind me. I then feel water come down from my head. he was pouring water on me. i open my mouth and feel the water stop. I look at the kids and they start laughing. I stand up while one kids throws gravy at me.

I gasp and push the kid who was 'in charge'. He looks at me 'You made a big mistake." I turn around a boom!! pie in the face. I was so pissed off I grabbed him by the shirt and threw him down. I fall from water on the ground. One of kids grab my hair and yank on it. I felt something else on me. I stand up and see some melted jello on my favorite pants. I look up at one kid and punch at him. I miss as he ducks. They push me into one of the kids as he catches me then lets me go. falling on my face had hurt, but they were going to die. I made the Mess Hall go dark and sunk up on one kid throwing him against the wall. The lights turn back on and they tackle me on the ground. They had me down. I was struggling to get up.
Back to top Go down
MrShadowblademaster

MrShadowblademaster

Meal Time (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time (OPEN)   Meal Time (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:23 am

Brian Jackson / Son of Ares

Brian had gone half way through his meal before the meal time show began. Looking up from his beans and cornbread he saw to guys look at a pink haired girl. Pink hair well that seems like an interesting person Brian thought. Looking back down at his food he took another spoonful of food back to his mouth. Then Brian felt a need to look up, he didn't know why but he felt a strong urge to look back up at the girl. Could it be her cool hair or what? Brian didn't know but when he looked up he saw the scene unfold.

Rage began to boil up when he saw the girl get water poured all over her. Who does that? Unfortunately it wasn't the fact that the girl was publicly embarrassed in front of the camp that made Brian's rage grow, but it was the fact that it wasn't just girls bullying her but there were some guys in the mix too. One of the first things Brian learned as a child is to never bully someone smaller then you, let alone a girl. Getting up from his chair Brian prepared to confront the group, but once again he felt something tell him to watch what happened. Sighing to himself he watched.

Watching the girl fend of the group caused Brian to smile somewhat. The girl had spunk most wouldn't fight when outnumbered especially against dudes. She was doing well until they brought her to the ground. Then Brian decided to get involved. Grabbing the collars of both the boys he pried them off of the girl. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Brian shouted at them. "What makes you think its ok to attack another demigod? especially when you have to team up on her like dogs... Do you have any pride?" Brian gave his signature scowl when he said that, then his face changed his famous smirk cracking his knuckles. "I'll give you two choices, you can either leave... or if you wanna fight so bad, I can always take you on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meal Time (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time (OPEN)   Meal Time (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meal Time (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1