Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

HELP! IVE BEEN SPAMMED!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

HELP!  IVE BEEN SPAMMED! Empty
PostSubject: HELP! IVE BEEN SPAMMED!   HELP!  IVE BEEN SPAMMED! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:05 pm

Guys, I don't know if the picture will work because I'm having trouble but basically someone joined my site and started spamming and this is what it looks like on my entire site. And here's an example of what the posts look like:

So what should I do, since my only for of technology until I get home in a couple days is my iPhone?  Should I attempt deleting all the topic or wait until I have my computer and its easier?

So apparently the pictures aren't working, at least on my phone, so here you can find everything.

edit/ yeah, apparently it's malware so I'm getting someone to help me remove everything as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
gabby500

gabby500

HELP!  IVE BEEN SPAMMED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP! IVE BEEN SPAMMED!   HELP!  IVE BEEN SPAMMED! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:21 pm

So it's all clear?
Back to top Go down

HELP! IVE BEEN SPAMMED!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Rants & Life Issues-
Jump to: