Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hello

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello           Empty
PostSubject: Hello    Hello           I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:01 pm

Hey all you super cool people my name is Mike or Mikey or Lunchbox(weird story)and I am 18 years old but I used to be a somewhat active member here.

Wow it has been about 7-9 months since I've been here and I hate myself for it. I doubt anyone remembers me and I'd be lying if I said I remembered many people too. I feel so bad about not coming back here to talk with all of you amazing people. Life just seemed to decide to throw alot of schoolwork at me and now the effort to try to get into college and get a job. Despite that i never really forgot this site. Whenever I'd pick up a Percy Jackson book I'd think back to how much fun it was to hang out with the friends I made here (even though the names were seemingly blurry in my head so I could never remember who i shared those memories with).

So here I am, scared once again to make this intro just like before and all I can say is if you remember me or not I hope to make some awesome memories with this great community and make sure I don't let life not let me relax and spend time with people who love this great book series like I do.
Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: