Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hi!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Primieroro101

Primieroro101

Hi!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi!!!!!!!!!   Hi!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 6:34 pm

Hi I'm primieroro101. I like gymnastics and cats.Kittens
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Hi!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!!!!!!!   Hi!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 6:43 pm

i used to do gymnastics but when they told me today we were learning how to do splits i was like HAHAHA YOU'RE KIDDING and pranced away and never went back

my legs cannot handle that jasdkjadnkjadag

welcome aboard the SS CHB owo/
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Hi!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!!!!!!!   Hi!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 6:52 pm

DIS IS MY SISTER PEOPLE.

Hence the name of my other cute cat prim.

Hi actual sister of mine!

And I am so not flexible.
(but guys just note that she's 8 [I think?] {<-- Bad sister} & can't type that well so her posts might be a little lacking)
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

Hi!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!!!!!!!   Hi!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 6:57 pm

Sniggle, you just made a rhyme! 

If you can do a cartwheel, I envy you. I can't even do a mere somersault without breaking my neck!

I like cats too, though my father is allergic, and even though I promise I'd keep it in my room 24/7, they still say no. Therefore, we have a dog. I love my dog. 

If you get to know me better, I think you'll find I'm rather... Odd, but in a good way.

Quick Question: Did you perhaps name your cat after Prim from Hunger Games, or was that a coincidence?

(Don't worry Bean, I couldn't type until a year ago, so I understand. I'm also a bad sister as I think my brother is what, 11?)
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Hi!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!!!!!!!   Hi!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:42 pm

I can't do a cartwheel i can jump and flip and land on my back and put it out for like a week

that's the extent of it oTL

anyway i am a cat person and i have 3 of them and they're all huge qts uvu
Back to top Go down
Primieroro101

Primieroro101

Hi!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!!!!!!!   Hi!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:13 am

🐱Me and bean had a hard time giving prim a name I wanted to name her katinss but she want to name her rue so I said "how about primrose?"Hi!!!!!!!!! 4021420466
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

Hi!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!!!!!!!   Hi!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:17 am

That's a lie.
Me and my dad wanted to name her Zayphod Beeblebrox but Eve wanted to name her jane until she came up with prim
Back to top Go down
Primieroro101

Primieroro101

Hi!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!!!!!!!   Hi!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:26 pm

that is wrong Sophia because I wanted to name her Gigi!!Kittens I had prim in my room and then after she was house trained my room smelled like cat poop so I had to use air freshenerWee! Selene\\'s cus
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

Hi!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!!!!!!!   Hi!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Ok whatever.
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

Hi!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!!!!!!!   Hi!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:33 am

hi!!!! im new.... idk what to do!!!! ok.... i JUST got an acount.... help me!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://writeyoung.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Hi!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!!!!!!!   Hi!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: