Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

You there!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
carcinoMia

carcinoMia

You there! Empty
PostSubject: You there!   You there! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:45 am

Oh hello! Im carcinoMia, better known as Mia, hopefully recognized for my love of Homestuck.

The truth is, I used to have an account on here a long time ago. I can't remember the username, rendering me unable to sign in on it. All I know is it had to do with pasta. Im not certain I ever told anyone my real-life name, Mia, so I doubt anyone remembers me, though I did Roleplay a bit.

I joined the site in late 2010/early 2011 and only actually began socializing about mid 2011. Towards the middle-end if 2012, I became inactive as schoolwork and other activities became too much to juggle.

So I signed off and thought about the site not at all until just last week, where I tried countless times to guess my old username and password. Without a victory, I decided to make this new account instead. Hopefully Ill make the same great friends I had back then ouo
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

You there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You there!   You there! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:41 pm

Hi Mia,

Hi! I'm Wickedlovely01, but most people call me Wicked. (Maybe cause I'm EVIL!You there! Icon_twisted Ha, no I'm not, I'm just a major Sweeney Todd fan.) I, like so many others on this site, LOVE Percy Jackson, but on top of that, I love Harry Potter and Mortal Instruments. 

Well, enough about me, though I could keep talking for hours cause I'm AMAZING!

Hope we can be great friends,

Wickedlovely01
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

You there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You there!   You there! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:01 pm

HIIIIIIIII!!!!!

I'm Bean (named for my cat [profile pic]) and I love HP and PJ and writing. (and I'm a daughter of Athena and a almost 3rd year Gryff in real life)

I was a member at the time, maybe I could help recover your account?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You there!   You there! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: