Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

casual meeting with another intellect (Pink)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

casual meeting with another intellect (Pink) Empty
PostSubject: casual meeting with another intellect (Pink)   casual meeting with another intellect (Pink) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Marion Warrick

It was the same daily routine all over for me. Wake up in the morning, freshen myself up, take out a set of prepared outfits to the day and head out the door. I was looking fabulous, as usual, and with a brewed cup of coffee in my hand to start off the day! The weather seemed to have been a bit too chilly outside from what I heard from my siblings, so I had worn a lovely cardigan and a scarf today. Maybe I had underestimated the cold weather again, feeling the brisk morning breeze chill me even with a cardigan on. It was alright though, because I was going to spend my entire morning catching up on the topic of making traps for monsters. This was crucial information to learn! In most times, you might not even have the ability to attack a hoard of them one by one. If you wanted to quickly and easily kill a group of them, then setting off hidden traps can do the trick.
Yeah, I am quite compassionate about what I wear and what I know, but that's how people know me best... a glamourous nerd.
Blah blah blah, I enter the library and looked over at which seat to take. There were usually a lot of seats to take, because books are only for brains, after all. There would always be a couple of others sitting in secluded areas, but they would be far too busy studying to even socialize. But as if right now, the entire library is just deserted. I was all alone by myself. It was kind of creepy actually... just having a complete space to myself.
"Well... at least then I don't have to share books with people. I placed my coffee down on a table by a row of books and headed over to search the rows.
"FREE FOR ALL!" I had proceeded to shout as I ran down a long row of books.

Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: casual meeting with another intellect (Pink)   casual meeting with another intellect (Pink) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:20 pm

anna tyler belaire; athena

When Anna woke up she washed up and got dressed in her favorite flower shorts and a long sleeve shirt along with her school jersey as a jacket and converse for shoes. She went to the Mess Hall for breakfast. She didn't eat much considering the stuff they had there didn't look very appetizing. Though, she did take a cup of hot chocolate with her to the library.

At the library with her cup of hot chocolate, Ana looked around for books. There weren't many people there considering it was 6:45. Anna personally liked to wake up early. You get to get as much breakfast as you want, get to get books at the library, and you get more stuff done. Anna looked around for books that contained information on instruments. She knew pretty much everything about instruments, but she wanted to know how to play them. She already knew how to play the guitar and the piano and that was probably about it. Around 7:15 Anna heard someone say,
"FREE FOR ALL!" Anna knew books were interesting but not that interesting. What the person had said had made Anna giggle mostly about her thought. A couple of minutes later she gathered enough books and put them in a pile. She took them in her arms and went to the checkout counter when she knocked into something or someone. It caused all her books and even her glasses to scatter on the floor. She went on all fours crawling around looking for her glasses. "Not again! Where are they?!" She said searching the floor for her glasses.

tag: Pan --- words: --- notes: --- outfit: Outfit
© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: casual meeting with another intellect (Pink)   casual meeting with another intellect (Pink) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:04 am

Marion Warrick

It was finally crunch time. After pretty much taking every single book in the category of traps, I was just set for the morning, and possibly up until the afternoon. I really do have this strange drive of occupying myself in books, applying hours of reading and concentration. My friends thought it was pretty crazy, considering the fact that I was a dyslexic. I try not to get my dyslexia in the way of my studying, and I always had a pen and a notebook with me to write down and figure it all out.
It was a great thing that most of the books in the library were all written in ancient Greek, otherwise I had to resort to getting trees chopped down.

I had at least 6-8 different books or more stacked up in my arms, but there was no difficulty of getting to the checkout counter, of course. I don't know why, but I felt like studying more into traps could result to another all nighter. I couldn't really see out from the front, since the stack of books were blocking my range of vision, but I was sure nobody would be in here in these hours to bump into.
I was wrong about that.
When my instincts had told me to make a turn to the direction of the checkout, I did so. But without noticing at all, I abruptly bumped into another human being in the library. The clash had resulted to our books being mixed around and scattered around the floor!
"I am so sorry! I didn't even see where I was going! At least I still had my glasses on with me as well. I adjusted them and peered at the other individual, who was all in fours, digging her way around to find her pair of glasses.
"Here! I think I found them!" Sure enough, her glasses were right where I was standing. I kneeled down and went over to give them back to her. "I completely apologize for that, ma'am. I gave her an apologetic smile, hoping she won't punch me out for this. "I'll help you with your books." Offering my help, I began to organize between which copies were mine and hers.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: casual meeting with another intellect (Pink)   casual meeting with another intellect (Pink) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:14 pm

Anna Tyler Belaire
n n n Daughter of Athena
"No it's okay. It's partly my fault. I was carrying too many books, nest time I need to make 2 trips to checkout." She said still searching for her glasses on the floor. Then finally the person she knocked into found her glasses for her. She stood up and took the glasses from the person. She put on her black almost-square glasses on taking a good look at the person she knocked into. They also had glasses, but lucky for them there's didn't fall off like her's. "Don't worry about it and it was partly me fault too. Oh and thanks for finding my glasses." She said with a grateful smile. She started gathering her books now learning that she should take 2 trips to the checkout counter. "Oh no you don't have to help me with my books." She said piling them up on a table nearby.
n n word count, ooc notes, outfit n n
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: casual meeting with another intellect (Pink)   casual meeting with another intellect (Pink) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Marion Warrick

"Heh, I don't think you even have enough! Well, compared to my pile" I commented, estimating the amount of sewn-together paper I had in my possession.
She managed to get a good look at me, probably noticing that I too had a pair of glasses as well. It's such a curse for half-blinded people, having to watch out for every second they do anything, in case their only means of vision happen to shatter on the ground.
"Oh sweetheart, I think we can both say that we messed up a bunch." Giving out a grin, I proceeded to collect my books and stacking them on a nearby table.
As she insisted, she was doing well with her part of the book cleaning job, and it was a plus that I didn't happen to step on her pair of glasses as well. I really didn't have the money to hand her over a new pair.
On accident, I picked up one of her musical instrument books off the floor.
"Violins, huh? That's going to take a ton of time to chew." Before handing it over, I flipped open the book and examined the pages.
It was probably rude of me, but it doesn't harm to be at least a tad curious.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: casual meeting with another intellect (Pink)   casual meeting with another intellect (Pink) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:30 pm

Anna Tyler Belaire
n n n Daughter of Athena
She smiled a soft smile at him. "Oh I have plenty books. It'll take me time to learn and read." She said. She loved being the daughter of Athena. You knew everything about anything. If someone asked you something you could always keep up the conversation going about the topic. She smiled at him. "Salutations, I'm Anna, Daughter of Athena." She said putting her hand out for him to shake it.

She picked up more of her musical books and a couple of historical fiction books of her. "Yeah, well it would be nice to play all the instruments. It would actually be a miracle to learn all of the ones I took books out on before their due date." Anna loved instruments. Just a simple pluck of one of the strings on the guitar would make music. It just fascinated her. She watched him read her violin book as she picked up the remaining books.
n n word count, ooc notes, outfit n n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: casual meeting with another intellect (Pink)   casual meeting with another intellect (Pink) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

casual meeting with another intellect (Pink)
Page 1 of 1