Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

She said.... too little too late. (IN CONSTRUCTION)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

She said.... too little too late. (IN CONSTRUCTION) Empty
PostSubject: She said.... too little too late. (IN CONSTRUCTION)   She said.... too little too late. (IN CONSTRUCTION) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:03 pm

Welcome to my plotting topic! In here, this is where you can request a plot to do with my characters.
Relationships, rumbles, and possibly duels to the death, and maybe quests as well!
Right down below, I'll go ahead and summarize my characters in a short paragraph and see if you interested in roleplaying them, alright?
Hopefully we can be roleplaying partners sometime!

-Panoramic

Last edited by panoramic on Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: She said.... too little too late. (IN CONSTRUCTION)   She said.... too little too late. (IN CONSTRUCTION) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:48 pm

Characters

Ernest Hudson Giles: [Profile]
Hudson is the purple clad sarcastic goat-legged weirdo who was born and raised in the city of New York. He's been living in camp for almost a decade, being a demigod seeker and bringing kids back home to camp. In his spare time, he plays the violin and hangs out with others around camp. He's usually easy to spot, due to his unique appearance around others.

Jacabo McIntyre: [Profile; not completed]
Jacabo is one of the tough kids in camp. He is just glimmering with sheer self confidence and egotism. When offered a challenge, he just won't back down on a fight. He's compassionate and loyal to his friends and will help them out in anyway he can. He may have a hard exterior, but you can see just how sensitive of a guy he can be if you ever catch him watching his stories.

Benjamin Salinas: [Profile]
Benjamin is well... an interesting fellow, to say the least. He doesn't seem to be around crowds a lot and usually disappears from the light of day. If you do happen to stumble by him and try to start a conversation, he would give out a snark and shoo you away. He's a mysteriously eccentric young fellow, but try not to get stuck in his webs while trying to figure him out.
Most people know him as the "Dreamweaver", because he provides individuals a dream therapeutic session for individuals who have problems sleeping or those who want to relax after a tough day, if they can pay a good amount of 8-10 drachmas (don't worry, you're not paying, this is all IC).

Marion Warrick: [Profile]
Marion is the most smartest and more fashionably person you might ever come across by. In a matter of a few months, he has already made a couple of friends around camp. He's what you can call a complete socialite, and a pretty intelligent one as well. He usually spends time talking with others or cooping himself in the library to research more on Mythology. It's really hard to believe, but he was born in Detroit as well. People seem to be surprised by that.

Last edited by panoramic on Sun May 05, 2013 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: She said.... too little too late. (IN CONSTRUCTION)   She said.... too little too late. (IN CONSTRUCTION) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Information

Ernest Hudson Giles:
Relationships?: So far, all he's looking for is a friend to hang out with. You might need to dig deeper into his heart in order to have a relationship with him. Demisexuals usually seek for a good connection before letting one into their hearts.
Plots?:
Not at the moment.

Jacabo McIntyre:
Relationships?: Jacabo is interested in good buddies, and chicks. Only chicks... right? Well, in recent news, he has seemed to hatch an attraction for some of the boys around camp as well. He's a tad bicurious, and maybe you can help him out here.
Plots?:
Not at the moment.

Benjamin Salinas:
Relationships?:
He's not a relationship person; he never was and he'll never will be. He doesn't like to be a partner, but a leader, which would make he quite a dominant individual. Maybe you can convince him otherwise?
Plots?:
Not at the moment.

Marion Warrick:
Relationships?:
Oh yeah sure, Marion is up for a great friendship, or a great loving relationship as well. He tries to keep his options open, but he can't help but dismiss a few individuals if they don't go by what he wants.
He wants a good looking person who has at least read a Shakespeare play before, or one that can cook and bake sweets, etc etc etc. You get what I mean.
➔ He's dibbed for Pinkgirl77's Anna Tyler Belaire
Plots?:
Not at the moment.

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: She said.... too little too late. (IN CONSTRUCTION)   She said.... too little too late. (IN CONSTRUCTION) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:26 am

Ahahahahaha Ben <3333
Too bad there's no CHB Rebekah rofl
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She said.... too little too late. (IN CONSTRUCTION)   She said.... too little too late. (IN CONSTRUCTION) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She said.... too little too late. (IN CONSTRUCTION)
Page 1 of 1