Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Short Introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Doctor

Short Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Short Introduction   Short Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:40 pm

Hello, The Doctor here,
Yes, yes that's me. Lover of Doctor Who and all things Sci-fi. But enough of that. I love forum RPs and can be found on many. I have experience and have good grammar and punctuation. I like to think that I'm creative and hard working. I read books all the time! I play guitar, even made my own song...well it without the lyrics xD I've been writing some books to.
Well that's me and I kept it short as to I like it being short and sharp.
Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Short Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Introduction   Short Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:13 am

Hallo and welcome to CHB ouo/
I'm Sapphire or just Saph for short. I haven't watched Doctor Who but you'll find a lot of people here who do (hey it rhymes). Feel free to ask me or anyone else if you have any questions. We usually don't bite - but watch out for some members who eat newbies on tradition. Hope you stick around! ouo
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Short Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Introduction   Short Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:10 am

Short Introduction Tumblr_m6i2wn7nBa1rr7c36_large

Hey I'm also a massive doctor who fan ahaaa fangirl with me anytime /high fives
So I'm cerys and I'll be your host this evening have a safe trip
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Short Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Introduction   Short Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:34 am

Hey Doctor. Ill need to find a nickname for you.
On another note, I predict a friendship between you and Doc :D
Im Faith, also called Vina, and I am one of your mods. If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to Pm me. My inbox is always open.
Welcome to chb, enjoy your stay, and dont worry about the chatbox hunters.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Short Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Introduction   Short Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:04 am

Oml I thought you were Doctor oTL

Anyway, welcome! As twin said, beware of some people here, they bite. The best part is that you don't know that you've lost a body part so you'll just walk around with a missing ear or something till someone points it out to you.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Short Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Introduction   Short Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: