Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hey there, guys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vatra

Vatra

Hey there, guys Empty
PostSubject: Hey there, guys   Hey there, guys I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:15 pm

Hey there, guys. My name's Vatra, though some people have taken to calling me 'Froggie'. Either one works really. I'm new to the site, only joined last night, but so far it looks really cool! I definitely hope to be active on here - assuming that no problems in real life come up that force me to stop roleplaying here. I've been roleplaying on other sites for a few years, but never a Percy Jackson one so this'll be an interesting change. :)

I'm 15, female, and live on the west coast (just for timezone details, in case anybody's interested). It's nice to meet you guys, and I hope to be able to roleplay with you guys soon!
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Hey there, guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there, guys   Hey there, guys I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:24 pm

Hallo there ouo/

We have corresponded before but I just wanna say it one more time: welcome to CHB! I'm Saph and I'm so obsessed with this site that it isn't even funny anymore lol
Anyway, hope you stick around for a long time because I'd love to rp with you soon :3
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Diamond

Diamond

Hey there, guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there, guys   Hey there, guys I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:35 am

Hello Vatra, my name is Diamond but I prefer it if people called me Di or Aya, whichever works :)) Welcome to CHB! If ever you're interested in rp-ing with me, just pm me. I won't back down or decline to whatever plot or character you can throw at me
P.S. Can I call you Froggie? I find it a cool nickname. Cool
Back to top Go down
dariennesim

dariennesim

Hey there, guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there, guys   Hey there, guys I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:51 am

HELLO. I'm Darienne, officially. But people have taken to call me a range of names- Dare, Darren, or anything. Feel free to think up your own, haha. Well, WE SHOULD DEFINITELY RP. PM me. No, seriously. PM me now. ;) BYE FOR NOW. I expect a message soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey there, guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there, guys   Hey there, guys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey there, guys
Page 1 of 1