Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

trying something new

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

trying something new Empty
PostSubject: trying something new   trying something new I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:10 pm

*Authors note: This all takes place in england.*

There was a roar of an engine. Silhouetted in the moonlight Ryan stood over his motor bike. He kick started his bike and rode off. A sliver BMW drove silently behind him. Ryan’s trench coat flapped in the wind of the night. He looked over his shoulder and looked like a deer in the headlights as the BMW drove in to it. Everything went black.
Breaking out in to a cold sweat I jolted awake.
“Ryan.” I said. After getting dressed I stuck my head in his room. My 21 year old brother muttered in his sleep and rolled over. Shaking my head I made my way down stairs. I turned on the television to a previous show. A loud buzzing and my brother swearing told me it was 7:30 and my brother was up.
“Thomas, come on get up.” He said loudly and pounding my door. Turning up the television my brother stumbled down the stairs. Thin and serious looking my brother had some muscles.
“Watching more Sci -Fi?” He asked. I shrugged and tossed him a yogurt. Catching it he tossed it back.
“Marie is on her way here” He said. Marie was a cute Scottish girl Ryan had a thing for. I nodded and opened the door. In which Marie stood.
“Hi erm can I get out I’m going to be late for school.” I said meekly. She smiled and got out of the way. I got on my bike and started to ride away when I heard Marie giggling.

I stepped out of third period Arithmancy . I pulled my bag up and over my shoulder and started to make my way over to the café for lunch. (A black van was parked out in the schools parking lot, a small group of kids around it. St. Michaels had a strict no drug policy meaning you can use but don’t get caught. Andrew lumbered by making his way over to the van. Andrew was a well know school Cricket player until he started with the drugs. Watching the small group,) I got tapped on the shoulder. I quickly grabbed the persons wrist and spun on my heels.
“OW OW! HEY!” She said “I thought you where kidding when you said your brother signed you up for martial arts classes.”
“Jessica.” I sighed. I let go of her wrist. “I thought I told you not to do that.”
“Buy me lunch and we will forget about this.” She said with a smile. I smiled back.
“Why not I’ll meet you at the café.” I said.
She waved and made her way over there. (I shook my head and watched the group of kids in the parking lot. I did not normally do that but I was always told to watch the watchers.) A white van rolled down the street with the logo C & E Movers it turned right and I lost track of it and lifted my bag over my should again and made my way to the café once more.

After Lunch I had the same classes and some of the other kids. Double Latin and double French. Latin being extremely dull I sat in my usual spot in the back next to a large window on the first floor. I stared out the window while Professor Smith droned on about verb conjugations. I nearly fell asleep. Staring out of it I watched as the same van from lunch pass in the opposite direction. Watching it I fired a simple text to Jessica. ‘Distract Professor S. I need to get out of here.’ I looked up and caught her eye. She asked a question in Spanish forgetting that this was a Latin class. I slipped out the window and followed the van.

I unlocked my bike and rode off after the moving van. Staying a few cars back it pulled on to the QEII Bridge. My bike was a brand new model not yet off the shelves. MT-MC008 aluminum frame made it feel like I was flying across the Thames. The moving van ducked down an alley on London Road. I followed the rest of the way on foot. I ducked behind a small pile of tires that was near the entrance.
“Look Joey. We got this. The little runt won’t know what hit him.” I heard a voice say. Gruff but seems like he was in charge
“I don’t CARE anymore Frankie. The sooner this job is finished the soon we get paid. And that is all I care about. You never said anything about blowing someone up.” Joey was nervous and Frankie knew it. He lowered his voice and I shuffled in closer. ‘Someone is going to get blown up?’ I thought
“Listen. We will be fine. As long as it looks like an accident then we are in the clear.”

Back to top Go down

trying something new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Fan Fiction :: Stories-
Jump to: