Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Roll Call! [Ivy's Charries, all accepted. ^^ Format WIP though :P]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IvySeeker

Roll Call! [Ivy's Charries, all accepted. ^^ Format WIP though :P] Empty
PostSubject: Roll Call! [Ivy's Charries, all accepted. ^^ Format WIP though :P]   Roll Call! [Ivy's Charries, all accepted. ^^ Format WIP though :P] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:39 am

The speaker crackles overhead for a few seconds, before emitting a loud, shrill ring that strangely sounds like an old ancient alarm clock. Beneath it, the unfortunate residents of the room are grumbling and rolling out of bed. With the exception of one, that is. Dawn Morgan has been awake for some time, much earlier than the others. "Up, up!" She chirps, assisting tthe others by shoving them out of beds. The twins, Ivory and Ebony are groaning, Ivory more than Ebony. "Be quiet, I wanna sleep." Ivory mumbles from the floor.

"No can do, you'll be late for roll call!" Dawn beams as she yanks the two out of the room into a spacious living room, where Ivy stands waiting.

"Good morning peeps!" Ivy grins, standing there with a roster in her hand.

"I wouldn't say good, exactly." Ivory mutters, earning a jab from her sister.

"Shush Ivory. It's time for roll call!" The girl beams and peers down at her name list, comprising of three names: Dawn, Ivory, Ebony.

"Dawn!"

"Here!"

"Ivory!"

"Alive."

"Ebony!"

She raised a hand.

"That's good, now let's start the show!"

Dawn Morgan

Name: Dawn Adeline Morgan
Age/Birthday: 14 Years, 21st of June
God Parent: Aurora [Goddess of dawn]
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family:Sean Morgan (Father)
Years in Camp: 2 Years
Brief History: Dawn lived with her father, who was (and still is) a small time painter, in a small apartment in Plymouth. They were quite content with their lives as it was. Since young, her father has homeschooled her and taught her the ways of his art. For a long time, Dawn innocently believed that everything was fine, and she had no cause for worries. The truth finally caught up with her when she was around eleven, when Dawn and her father were evicted from their apartment. Her father's paintings were good, but he had little publicity. They could not bring in enough to pay the rent. Sean kept an optimistic attitude though, and assured Dawn that everything would be fine; that they would pull through.

After a few months of barely getting by, Sean had managed to save enough to buy the two of them passage into America, where he vowed he would give Dawn a fresh start. For a while, everything was fine. His paintings were sold successfully, and he sent his daughter to school. One afternoon, Dawn returned from school, only to find that her Father was gone- Leaving only a note to explain he had returned to Plymouth for some muse, and entrusting her care to an odd camp that seemed to have came out of nowhere. She had assured Dawn that she would be fine, that someone would be by to pick her up.

Dawn had most certainly been confused by her father leaving like this. It was so out of character for him. However, as time wore on, Dawn slowly learnt how to cope without her father in the camp, learning more of a whole new world and losing more of her old. The only thing that kept her tethered to her old life was a monthly letter from Sean, and that was it.

Physical Appearance: Dawn is a small girl, with fingers that seem to be longer and slightly more slender than most. She has straight light brown hair that's almost blonde which falls to her waist and stunning amber eyes with flecks of orange. Dawn's skin, although not overly pale, is not as tanned either. There is also a slight scattering of freckles on her cheeks.

Personality: The best way to describe Dawn would be gentle. She's an optimistic girl, though she's not your usual little energetic ball of happiness. She's kind, but not overly so. Most people's first impressions of her would be of a distant, dreamy girl that hardly talked to people, though her close friends know better. When Dawn is passionate about something, she can go on and on talking about it. She's surprisingly innocent for a girl her age and has some naive notions of love and trust. Dawn tries to see the good in everyone and persists in thinking so- Even when she's wrong. When she's angry, which is quite rare, she won't yell at you or get revenge. She'd rather simmer silently and walk away. Why create conflict when you can avoid it?

Fatal Flaw: Dawn is very gullible and overly trusting, falling prey to the smallest of jokes to the biggest of betrayals.

Pets: None

Talents: [Powers] Dawn is able to manipulate the rays of light formed by the rising sun, and only in that period of time. She can also store small amounts of it in an enchanted vial that she keeps on a ribbon around her neck. [Normal Talents] Dawn is only average at archery, oddly as she has a good aim. Other than that, she is proficient witg knife throwing and painting.

Weapons: A simple paintbrush- Until she throws it. Then it's a slender throwing knife that's made out of Celestial Bronze.

Year-Round or Summer: Year- Round

Other:-

Last edited by IvySeeker on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:40 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call! [Ivy's Charries, all accepted. ^^ Format WIP though :P]   Roll Call! [Ivy's Charries, all accepted. ^^ Format WIP though :P] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:06 am

Roll Call! [Ivy's Charries, all accepted. ^^ Format WIP though :P] 82PWMDd
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
IvySeeker

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call! [Ivy's Charries, all accepted. ^^ Format WIP though :P]   Roll Call! [Ivy's Charries, all accepted. ^^ Format WIP though :P] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:18 pm

[EDIT] I edited it so my charrie forms were in one thread :P Kinda.. forgot about the double posting rule ^^" Sorry xD
Half-Bloods

Name: Ebony Springfield
Age/Birthday: 16, 5th of May
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Family: Devon and Henry Springfield [Parents] Ivory Springfield [Sister]
Years in Camp: 6 Years

Brief History: Once upon a time, there were two friends. Their names were Devon and Henry and they were the most obedient children that ever lived. So naturally, when their parents pushed them into an arranged marriage, they complied even though they both had no feelings for the other. Secretly, the two agreed only to be married in name and not in soul, that they could go out with other people and all. A year into their 'marriage', Devon came home pregnant with a girl, and nine months later, Ebony was born. When they brought her home on the day itself, they found another infant girl in their house, on the couch. Both parents decided that they would raise the two as twins, and so henceforth came the existence of Ivory and Ebony Spingfield. Oddly enough, though there were no possibilities of the girls being related to one another, they bore a slight resemblance to each other, which puzzled their parents to no end.

Physical Appearance: Ebony is a rather tall girl, but not too tall. She's perhaps around five foot eight, with a curvy frame. To be honest she's not those types of girls with a great, and fit, body, because she has a small ring of chubbiness around her belly. At a glance, she would seem to be your average high school girl- With pale blonde hair that reached her waist and striking blue eyes with flecks of green, but hardly anyone would notice that, because she's usually found with her nose buried in a book. Her skin is also a healthy normal color- Not overly tanned and not pale at all.

Personality: Ebony, though older by a few mere minutes, is constantly in her sister's shadow. She's quiet, shy and rather incapable around anyone. She's better when she's with Ivory, but even then she doesn't talk much. Ebony shies away from social gatherings or at the prospect of even talking to strangers, much to the exasperation of Ivory and her parents.

Fatal Flaw: Ebony is selfless- Too selfless, especially when it comes to Ivory. From covering up for her to metaphorically taking a bullet for her, she'll do it.
Pets:-
Talents: Ebony is a skilled archer, with a fairly good knowledge of first aid and such. One thing that she can do is too relieve other people of their pain- at the cost of taking it on herself. For example: Ivory gets a paper cut, and Ebony heals it, but now she has a paper cut instead of Ivory.

Weapons: A bow made of supple polished wood and a quiver of arrows tipped with Celestial Bronze. The quiver morphs into a small backpack and the box into a long, braided decorative string that hangs from her backback zipper. Both are activated when the 'string' is disconnected from her bag.
Year-Round or Summer: Year Round
Other: -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Half-Bloods
Name: Ivory Springfield
Age/Birthday: 16, 5th of May
God Parent: Nyx
Mortal Family: Devon and Henry Springfield [Parents] Ebony Springfield [Sister]
Years in Camp: 6

Brief History: Once upon a time, there were two friends. Their names were Devon and Henry and they were the most obedient children that ever lived. So naturally, when their parents pushed them into an arranged marriage, they complied even though they both had no feelings for the other. Secretly, the two agreed only to be married in name and not in soul, that they could go out with other people and all. A year into their 'marriage', Devon came home pregnant with a girl, and nine months later, Ebony was born. When they brought her home on the day itself, they found another infant girl in their house, on the couch. Both parents decided that they would raise the two as twins, and so henceforth came the existence of Ivory and Ebony Spingfield. Oddly enough, though there were no possibilities of the girls being related to one another, they bore a slight resemblance to each other, which puzzled their parents to no end.

Physical Appearance: Ivory is about the opposite as her sister, with smooth pale skin that could never seemed to get tanned, and midnight black hair that fell to her shoulder blades.. Her piercing irises are a black with small red flecks in them, giving them an other-worldly appearance. She's slightly taller and skinnier than her sister, and that's about it.

Personality: Ivory is the exact opposite of her sister, being the cheerful socialite she is. She's quick to smile and extend a hand of friendship- and to be the daughter their parents want them to be. Although she's fairly smart on her own,

Fatal Flaw: Ivory cannot look at the big picture and often fails at seeing how her actions will affect others and the consequences.
Pets:-
Talents: Ivory is agile and is proficient at hand to hand combat. Also, she is pretty adept in wielding her own weapons, though her aim could use a bit more practice. Other than that, when it comes to powers, Ivory is weaker in that area, only being able to manipulate shadows for short amounts of time and a bit at a go.

Weapons: A pair of Celestial Bronze hunting knives, that's as long as her elbow till her finger tips. It's disguised a those types of decorative chop-sticks that she uses to hold her hair up. They are activated when she crosses the chopsticks at the tips.

Year-Round or Summer: Year Round
Other:
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call! [Ivy's Charries, all accepted. ^^ Format WIP though :P]   Roll Call! [Ivy's Charries, all accepted. ^^ Format WIP though :P] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:06 am

Roll Call! [Ivy's Charries, all accepted. ^^ Format WIP though :P] 82PWMDd
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call! [Ivy's Charries, all accepted. ^^ Format WIP though :P]   Roll Call! [Ivy's Charries, all accepted. ^^ Format WIP though :P] I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:14 pm

Hey Ivy, does Ivory have another sentence that got deleted for her appearance?
It seems like it was cut off and it's only 3 sentences.
Back to top Go down
IvySeeker

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call! [Ivy's Charries, all accepted. ^^ Format WIP though :P]   Roll Call! [Ivy's Charries, all accepted. ^^ Format WIP though :P] I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:04 pm

Oh fudge, you're right. O.o dang, must have messed it up while editing or something. Thanks for pointing itbout, I'll change it when I can get on the com ^^
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call! [Ivy's Charries, all accepted. ^^ Format WIP though :P]   Roll Call! [Ivy's Charries, all accepted. ^^ Format WIP though :P] I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:27 am

I'm glad to help ;)
Back to top Go down
IvySeeker

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call! [Ivy's Charries, all accepted. ^^ Format WIP though :P]   Roll Call! [Ivy's Charries, all accepted. ^^ Format WIP though :P] I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:56 pm

Can see that c: just curious, what were you doing reading through my characters? O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call! [Ivy's Charries, all accepted. ^^ Format WIP though :P]   Roll Call! [Ivy's Charries, all accepted. ^^ Format WIP though :P] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll Call! [Ivy's Charries, all accepted. ^^ Format WIP though :P]
Page 1 of 1