Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Going Stag [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Going Stag [Open]  Empty
PostSubject: Going Stag [Open]    Going Stag [Open]  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:03 pm

Darren Fonner

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Going Stag [Open]  Tumblr_mimjadiPiN1s18x6mo1_500

Just my luck! Darren was angry when he found out there was a valentines dance that morning. He was angrier when he realized the only dress clothes he had was an all white tuxedo from his cousins wedding. But he was SUPER Angry after all the girls he asked to accompany him last minute said no. This was not going to be a fun dance, but who cares right?! Darren walked down the path to the mess hall, seeing all the couples and beautiful gowns. He wished he could find a girl.. He hadn't really talked to Emma since she showed him around camp on his first day. And he'd made next to zero friends besides some of his siblings. The camp sort of was sucking at the moment, He was not having a fun Demi-God experience. He arrived at the mess hall, sweeping his hands through his wild brown hair. Reaching into one of his deep pants pockets, he drew a simple white mask and fastened it around is head. Adjusting his Monteigue red bow tie, he entered the room.

"Woah.. Darren was at a loss for words! The entire room was almost un recognizable. It had an Italian villa feel to it. Thank god for us Dionysus kids.. He saw a lot of his siblings working hard to make this a great "Party Night". He looked around, all the couples dancing together and having a fun time. He was going stag on this one, so he held his head up and walked to a table. Sitting down, he kept his fist to his chin and held his head up. He watched the happy couples dancing, and some girl over crying near the bathroom. This was just like any typical high school dance. Accept this time he was the one alone, while everyone else had dates! It sucked. The Music was good tho, he tapped his foot to the sound and closed his eyes. Maybe something would make this dance worth staying for.

Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Going Stag [Open]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Stag [Open]    Going Stag [Open]  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:47 pm

ice inside your soul

Sat alone in the corner, wearing a simple, icy-blue toga-styled dress, Francesca buried her head in a book, losing herself in the world of the Montagues and the Capulets, a fitting read for her seeing as they were practically in the setting for the pair's first meeting. Her loose blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders as she bit her lip, trying to focus on the letters without them flying off the page. Dyslexia was a dork sometimes. Her eyes narrowed as the words started to float around in her vision again, and she was so close to simply closing the book and throwing it at someone's head. The music wasn't helping either; the loud pumping beats of the bass drum were distracting her, making her head pulse. How had she been dragged here again? Oh yeah, it was either sit in this sociable, noisy environment or have to watch her siblings get lucky with other campers, and return to the cabin for some, er, 'good times' which only existed between the bedsheets. Brilliant.

Back to top Go down
Eric

Going Stag [Open]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Stag [Open]    Going Stag [Open]  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:43 pm

Darren Fonner

He noticed her right away, sitting at a table alone with her nose in a book. Who brings a book to a dance? He laughed to himself for a moment. Then moved over tot he girl with a smile on his face. " Is the Dance too boring that you have to bring a book?" He tried to be cool, taking in the girls face.. Well trying to wonder what she looked like behind the mask. From her appearance and personality (the fact she was reading at a party)she appeared to be a child of Athena. He sat down next to her, holding a drink in his hands and smiling. " I'm Darren, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Going Stag [Open]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Stag [Open]    Going Stag [Open]  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:23 pm

ice inside your soul

She glowered at him, her glare directed at this intruding boy now instead of the page. If she hated dances, then she hated people who tried to talk to her at dances even more. It wasn't her choice to be forced into the spotlight of the social hub, compared to the other options, this was the better place to be.
"Are you suggesting that books are only to be read when bored?" she questioned, raising an accusing eyebrow. Dog-earing the corner of her page, she turned to face him, analysing what little of his face she could see. "The name's Francesca. Enchanted, Darren." she greeted, although her words had a frosty edge to them as she dipped her head in a form of curtsey.
mask

Back to top Go down
Eric

Going Stag [Open]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Stag [Open]    Going Stag [Open]  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:06 pm

Darren Fonner

Woah, this just became hostile territory! he heard the sharpness in her tone. Darren smiled for a moment, not wanting to let heckling this girl go to waste " The pleasures all mine." He spoke in a teasing tone. Noticing her dog ear a page of her book darren cringed, of always enjoyed reading at school. "Well for someone who reads so much. You Sure know how to take care of them." he cracked a smile, teasing this girl. It wasn't like he was TRYING to be a jerk for no reason! He thought a girl sitting all alone would want a handsome and attractive young man to chat her up! Who would of thought she would of been so hostile.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Going Stag [Open]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Stag [Open]    Going Stag [Open]  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:01 pm

ice inside your soul

This is why we don't go to these things, Francesca. People talk to us. her conscience chastised her. Her nose scrunched up in distaste at his flirtatious tone; if there was one thing she hated more than parties and people talking to her at parties, then it was people flirting with her at parties. When he commented on the care of her books, she shot him a look that could kill.
"Whilst I agree that a book is a precious thing, not all treasured things are meant to be treated like porcelain; so what if a book is a little tattered at the edges? It shows the words have been comprehended by at least one soul, yes?" her Russian accent shone through as she got more and more agitated with the intruder to her little bubble of solitude.

Back to top Go down
Eric

Going Stag [Open]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Stag [Open]    Going Stag [Open]  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:44 pm

Darren Fonner

Is this girl for real? The more he spoke to this girl the angrier she seemed to get at him. Was it REALLY so bad that someone tried to talk to you at a PARTY? Why go outside of your cabin if you just want to sit around, read, and shrug perfectly nice HANDSOME guys off. Gosh! The nerve of some people, Darren was most definitely not going to let her get away with acting like this. "Woah there! It was just a joke! No need to get all Terminator Five on me.." He smirked at him, laughing that he is getting such a reaction from the girl. Definitely not a daughter of Athena, they're usually a little nicer. And what was with the accent? This girl is a little crazy..
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Going Stag [Open]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Stag [Open]    Going Stag [Open]  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:25 pm

ice inside your soul

Some guys just couldn't take the hint. They just had their heads stuck up their own butts, fantasizing about how amazingly amazing their hair would look in the morning or how fantastically straight their perfect white teeth must be, or how their outfits must match the colours of the wind. So many things that must be perfect, or be shunned as a flaw, a hindrance to their model-esque looks. Francesca, for one, couldn't handle people like that, and from first expressions, this Darren boy was like many other jerkish guys whom had tried [[and failed]] to attempt and talk to her. She tried to scare them off, or just ignore them, and it normally worked. This kid was persistent though.
"Some jokes aren't funny." she snapped, rolling her eyes and re-opening her book, continuing to read the romantic words.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going Stag [Open]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Stag [Open]    Going Stag [Open]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Stag [Open]
Page 1 of 1