Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

idk where else to complain (PSA)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wtfluffy

wtfluffy

idk where else to complain (PSA) Empty
PostSubject: idk where else to complain (PSA)   idk where else to complain (PSA) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:22 pm

the word the internet is looking for is ASOCIAL, not ANTISOCIAL

asocial [eɪˈsəʊʃəl]
adj
  1. avoiding contact; not gregarious

• The prefix “a” means “not.” Thus, “asocial” means “not-social.” Someone who’s asocial is shy and introverted.

antisocial [æntɪˈsəʊʃəl]
adj
  1. Hostile to or disruptive of the established social order; marked by or engaging in behavior that violates accepted mores: gangs engaging in vandalism and other antisocial behavior.
    hostile to society or social practices
    Antagonistic toward or disrespectful of others; rude.

• The prefix “anti” means “against.” Thus, “antisocial” means “against-social.” Someone who’s antisocial (Antisocial Personality Disorder) is against social norms: they lie, cheat, steal, and enjoy causing trouble. It normally develops from child conduct disorder.

okay that's it bye
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: idk where else to complain (PSA)   idk where else to complain (PSA) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:17 pm

amEN
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: idk where else to complain (PSA)   idk where else to complain (PSA) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:25 pm

so basically

asexual = dislike\disinterest in sexual activity
asocial = dislike\disinterst in social behavious

would be a way to remember it right

right
Back to top Go down
wtfluffy

wtfluffy

PostSubject: Re: idk where else to complain (PSA)   idk where else to complain (PSA) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:45 pm

THAT IS NOT ASEXUALITY AT ALL AND WHY ARE YOU EVEN COMMENTING ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An asexual person is a person who
    does not experience (or lacks) sexual attraction. (AVEN/asexuality.org definition)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: idk where else to complain (PSA)   idk where else to complain (PSA) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

idk where else to complain (PSA)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Rants & Life Issues-
Jump to: