Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

So it's a fight that you want? [welshy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

So it's a fight that you want? [welshy] Empty
PostSubject: So it's a fight that you want? [welshy]   So it's a fight that you want? [welshy] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Shirley was glad she woke up early, ate early, and get to the arena early. No one was there expect her. She smiled. She touched her locket, and in a second, a large, bronze sword was in her hand. She lifted it nimbly, and tried to slash with it. The bronze sword was heavy, but Shirley had good strong arms. She was able to take that weight without any difficulty. For some reason, Shirley turned it back to a locket and hung it up on her neck.

Her excitement wore out. Now she found herself incredibly bored. She stood in the middle of the arena in a trance and slowly walked to its exit. She sighed, confused with her sudden mood change. She wasn't like Collin. In frustration, she casted a spell on her feet to sped her up.

"OW!" she yelled as she stumbled back. Her spell wore out. She looked up, and saw that annoying skater guy in front of her. She got up and brushed herself, then proceeded on giving him a glare. "Why are you here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: So it's a fight that you want? [welshy]   So it's a fight that you want? [welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:31 am

rocking chair, mental asylum
Some days were worse than others for the son of Hades. Xavier could wake up in a cold sweat, his breath heavy and his blood boiling as he tried to get a hold of himself. It was one of the first times he had felt like this in the New Year, but Zave couldn’t help but feel dark and angry; could you really blame him, considering all he had ever been through? He had been kicked around as a kid from place to place, and had recently learned that he had some freaky, sick powers. He was done, and confused, and angry. Really, really angry…although he wasn’t exactly sure why.

He wasn’t right in the head; that was why.

He didn’t know where he was going exactly, but he was venting out stress. He was feeling sweaty, and his hair was thick and matted with sweat as it pressed against his forehead. He barged into the arena only to find someone collide straight into him. His fists curled immediately, not really having the patience for this today. He was the shorter girl he had met a few weeks ago after he almost ran her over with her skateboard, and her shouting was giving him a throbbing headache. “Am I not allowed to come here or something?” He practically-growled in reply to her stupid question, “why is it that you’re always walking into to me, stupid?” He wasn’t a mean person…normally.

ooc; sorry for the wait, I've been busy :P
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: So it's a fight that you want? [welshy]   So it's a fight that you want? [welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:06 am

So he's angry, too. Hm. Shirley can very well deal with that. "You're allowed," she reasoned out, answering with a raised eyebrow. "I didn't mean it as a literal question, skater-boy. Just so you know." She stepped back, and instinctively, her hand went to her pendant. She's satisfied with her answer, and proceeded on leaving but then, this skater-guy hit the sore spot. She froze, and then sharply turned back to the skater guy.

She crossed her arms and glared at the guy. Whoever was he, Shirley knew she didn't like him. And she was also wondering. Why, of all the demigods she have to run to, why is this skater guy? "I'm also wondering why it always have to be you." Shirley purposely emphasized the word 'you.' "It's like the gods always made me meet with you," she shot back. She pursed her lips to stop another comment in return to his stupid word. "And who are you?" she asked bitingly.

Ugh. Why, Hecate, does this day have to so bad? Why did she have to meet skater guy? And she didn't even knew his name. She believed she had seen him somewhere other than that Commons Area, but she can't place it.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So it's a fight that you want? [welshy]   So it's a fight that you want? [welshy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So it's a fight that you want? [welshy]
Page 1 of 1