Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

This Years Girl [P.2]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

This Years Girl [P.2] Empty
PostSubject: This Years Girl [P.2]   This Years Girl [P.2] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:43 pm

Buffy

The blonde girl sleeping in the bed looked as normal as possible. In fact, she looked a lot more peacful than she usually did, and her features weren't creased in her usual frown. She smiled ever so slightly, rolling onto her side, stretching out her arms.
The brush of fur against her face made her giggle, and she put out a hand to touch the head of the animal, feeling the wet black nose rubbing against her palm.
'Hey Keno,' she said softly, yawning and stretching out to her full height before sitting up.
Only when she did, she whacked her head against the top of the alocove.
Her eyes snapped open, and Buffy blinked in surprise.
'Ow.'

She felt the top of her head, feeling the tender spot which throbbed in pain, blinking back the sudden tears that had formed. And that was when she realized.
'This... is... not the Khione Cabin,' she muttered, glancing around and frowning.
'In fact... this... is the Hera Cabin.'
A quick glance down, and she was positive that furball rubbing against her hand was not Keno, her lovable wolf hyrbird, but Blue, the sleepy cat that belonged to Auburn.
Standing, she muttered threats under her breath, which got steadly darker as Buffy realized she wasn't wearing her I Love Sushi Pyjamas, instead wearing plain plaid.
'If this is some joke of the Hermes Kids, I better get my PJs back. And my dog.'
The toilets were empty, everyone else already gone from the Cabin and eating. She was on her own, and slowly she went about her business.
And then, she turned from looking through different items, her gaze falling on the mirror hanging over the sink.
What she saw would have been reason to die then and there, had she not been too far gone in shock.
Buffy Summers rushed forward, hitting the mirror with two hands. pulling back, to touch her face. Pulling down her mouth, pulling up her eyes, pulling her hair in dismay.
Because, Buffy Summers was no longer Buffy Summers.
Her beautiful, shot blonde hair was relaced by straight, blonde, tie dyed strands. Her pixie face replaced by that of a tattooed one, her height altered and her age.
And as she watched, her face drained of color, turning white.
'I-I'm....'
And then she wailed, pulling the colors in her hair once more.
'Auburn!'

Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: This Years Girl [P.2]   This Years Girl [P.2] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:55 pm

Very nice. I really want to see this continued. It would be very interesting to read. xD
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: This Years Girl [P.2]   This Years Girl [P.2] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Lol I have so much muse for this

Auburn

Auburn Spalling had taken it a lot better than Buffy.
Or at least, she hoped she had.
She'd woken up in the Chilly Khione Cabn, surprisingly not to bothered by it. And she had worked it out a lot quicker than the younger blonde. She had got changed out of the I Love Sushi Pyjamas [How Dorky?!] and put on a rainbow colored top she had never even seen Buffy look at. It was accompanied by nice skinny jeans and converse, with rainbow eyeshadow around her eyelids.
All in all, even someone who didn't know her, but knew Buffy would know something was going on.

WIP

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Years Girl [P.2]   This Years Girl [P.2] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Years Girl [P.2]
Page 1 of 1