Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Prompts for Prize 2/12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Prompts for Prize 2/12 Empty
PostSubject: Prompts for Prize 2/12   Prompts for Prize 2/12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:16 pm

Ok so here's the deal. I will post writing prompts for you guys. You are free to use and play around with them. It's not a competition but if a story stands out to me I may get you a surprize. This will be completely random. Based on the skill, length, or reader reactions I may chose how big a gift you get.

Also I will be posting prompts to the list. The list will have all the prompts up as challenges. You may add suggestions if you like. I will update this at random. Now to post a reply with a prompt, in your topic title add [P.1] as Prompt One or which ever you are using.

Have fun, the basic meaning of this is to stir up those brain juices.

Prompt One : Use the same dialouge for three seprate situations and moods. No spefic dialouge required only it must consist of three+ lines. (750 words)

Prompt Two : Look at your charater list. In order the first charater just woke up in charater three's body and vice versa. (500 words)

Prompt Three : Your alone, it's viciously hot, the sun is burning your skin worse of all your only companion is your polar opposite. (750 words)

Prompt Four : What is a rival? It's a sparring partner. The one person who can give the champion a challenge, but still can not beat them. Your second best, and no one even knows your name. (500 words)(Any out of story characters)

Last edited by Colby on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Prompts for Prize 2/12   Prompts for Prize 2/12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:18 am

I am so doing [P.2] Colby :D
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Prompts for Prize 2/12   Prompts for Prize 2/12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:26 am

Haha. Awesome. :D
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prompts for Prize 2/12   Prompts for Prize 2/12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prompts for Prize 2/12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Fan Fiction :: Story Suggestions-
Jump to: