Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Valentine's Date

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy

Vixy

Valentine's Date Empty
PostSubject: Valentine's Date   Valentine's Date I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:03 pm

Oh Valentine's day. The day an old man was hanged for marrying people, which was stupidly attached to Eros, god of love, and Cupid, also god of love. The day Helena got to wander around and stare irritably at all the couples being happy and the stupid images of a baby in a diaper with a bow. But this year, was sooo very different. This year the blond girl was trying to figure out what the heck she was going to do for her boyfriend. The first boyfriend who wasn't there to hurt her, the one who was actually, you know, a boyfriend. So she had spent all of January planning, getting scared, panicking a couple times, but finally. Finally it had been decided. Tonight was the night!

The daughter of Eros had had no problems snagging a table at a swanky restaurant for two, an adorable outfit, a spot in the skating rink, and a present. It had taken her hours to prep for their date. Hair needed to sit in curlers in a hair dryer to get the right shine, make-up, nails done. Soon she had pulled herself into a pretty, off the shoulders sweater dress, pink in color, along with white stockings and a pair of nice boots. Hair tucked back with a headband, she was off to the infirmary to find him.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Valentine's Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Date   Valentine's Date I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:13 pm

And the violence caused such silence - -

Dressed in a smart pair of blue jeans and an even smarter polo shirt, even Lykos, king of 'who cares what I'm wearing it'll only get bloodstained?' had dressed up for this date with his Helena. All he had to do was visit a couple of his patients and then he would be ready to rock and roll. His red hair was still a little mussed, but nothing a little finger raking wouldn't control. Hearing someone enter through the door [[his senses had been on tenterhooks for the past hour or so]] he spun around, grinning a bright grin once he saw Helena standing in the doorway.
"Helena!" he cried out, rushing over to her and hugging her tightly. "I missed you~"

[/justify]

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

Valentine's Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Date   Valentine's Date I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:40 am

Laughing openly, she wrapped her arms tight around him. "You always miss me, silly." Leaning forward, she pressed her nose to his, grinning. Lykos made Helena feel safe and happy, something she never expected to feel again honestly. Her life before and her life now were like night and day. Loving parents, a boyfriend who actually loved her. This, was amazing. She was not about to let these little moments slip by.

"Am I allowed to kiss you in front of your patients or is that against infirmary rules?" She asked, batting her long lashes at him. Helena couldn't help but try to make him blush. He was too cute!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Valentine's Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Date   Valentine's Date I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:19 pm

He rubbed his nose against hers in some form of eskimo kiss, before pecking her lightly on the cheek.
"That's because you're always on my mind." he crooned, a crooked smile on his lips. One look at the old scary Helena and many would have turned and fled, but not Lykos, oh no. He was lucky enough to stay and find a diamond in the rough. He listened to her question, thought for a second then pressed his lips against hers, before pulling and licking the lipgloss off his lips, a crooked smile on his mouth and a pink blush covering his cheeks. "Of course, Helena. You can kiss me anytime and anywhere." he paused, before realising his hidden innuendo, and flushed a darker shade of red. Swiftly changing the subject, he linked his fingers with hers, holding her hand, and began to walk towards the exit of the infirmary. "Shall we be on our way then, my fine lady?"

[/justify]

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

Valentine's Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Date   Valentine's Date I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:59 pm

Helena smiled at the look on his face when he realized how it sounded, and laughed. "We'll see how the date goes, hm?" She cooed with a wink. Linking her fingers with his, she pulled him out of the infirmary before anyone could complain about him leaving.

"We're going to go walk in the park, then go to dinner." Helena offered as she walked past the barrier with him. One thing for sure was, she actually wasn't scared! Or even nervous about her plans for Lykos. But she wouldn't spoil the surprise yet. For now, a walk in the park! "I didn't want to plan too much on our first Valentine's Day. Buuuut, I can't fight my nature. You know who my dad is." She smiled at him, pulling her lipgloss out of her pocket to slick it onto her lips. Lykos had a tendency to kiss most of it off of her. Probably because she bought the stuff that tastes good.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Valentine's Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Date   Valentine's Date I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:50 pm

Valentine's Date Tumblr_mde4m2jDL81rblz5ao1_500

"Hey, if you can put up with me because of who my dad is 365 days a year, I can put up with you cooing over everything and everyone cute and adorable and all loveydovey on this one day of a year." he joked with her. A couple of weeks ago, he'd finally been claimed by his father, who turned out to be Serapis, multicultural god of healing. No wonder he had such a knack in the pharmaceutical department.
Squeezing her hand gently, he grinned at her, their footsteps in time with each other as they walked along the road in sync, reaching the park in no time. or at least, it felt like no time to Lykos; he was simply lost in her beauty. "Kocham cię~" he sighed in a content manner as they walked along, releasing his hand from hers and wrapping it around her waist instead, pulling her closer to him.

[/justify]

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

Valentine's Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Date   Valentine's Date I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:04 pm

The walk was easy, quiet, and simple. Just what they needed. When he tugged her close, she couldn't help but place her head on his shoulder, her palms pressed to his chest. "I have no idea what you just said to me...I'll assume it was nice." Helena brought her hand up to run it over his cheek. "So.. Should we walk, sit, or stand?" she cooed.

Today, was going to be perfect. She had planned it just right, and was going to do her best. She'd better have an easy time of this, or her father would be getting an angry Iris message.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Valentine's Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Date   Valentine's Date I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:08 pm

Letting out a chuckle, he kissed her lightly on the top of her head as they walked along.
"It means 'I love you', Helena." he smiled as she caressed his cheek, placing his hand on top of hers , holding it against his cheek. "I think it'd be nice to go for a little stroll, then we can find somewhere nice to sit, although anywhere where you are is a lovely place to be." he cooed, internally cringing at the mushiness of the statement, but what did he care? He was in love; he was allowed to be cringeworthy.

[/justify]

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

Valentine's Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Date   Valentine's Date I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:39 pm

The blond teen smiled at him sweetly, taking his hand in hers and lacing their fingers. "A stroll would be an amazing way to spend time with you... But after, I have someplace I want to take you... I have something special to give you." Helena would smile, keeping her hand in his as they walked along the paths in the park. She was nervous about what would happen, what could happen, and what might not happen. Was that normal? Was she feeling what normal teenage girls are SUPPOSED to feel during her current status? Huh.

"Do you have to be back at camp before too late?" she asked, curious about how his shift would work.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Valentine's Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Date   Valentine's Date I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:14 pm

He thought for a moment. He didn't have anyone desperately in need of him back at camp, and even then, there were other healers. Besides, the woman in front of him was far more important than his healer duties.
"I've got all night, Helena." he grinned, squeezing her hand gently as they walked through the park. It was a late spring this year, and things were only just starting to lighten up and blossom, but it was beautiful to see all the pale colours and pastels of spring lining their path as they walked on.

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

Valentine's Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Date   Valentine's Date I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:44 pm

Helena smiled, walking side by side with him. She was glad to be put first, even if it was only for the night. The springtime feel was making her a smile, feeling very much in love. Well, she always felt that with Lykos. But the daughter of Eros was starting to get antsy"So... I have a surprise for you." She smiled, tugging him through the park. "I'm just... I hope you like it."

The walk from the park to the hotel wasn't far. And it hadn't been hard to get the room, thanks to her supportive parents, but now that they were inside, she felt nervous. What if he said no? What if it totally grossed him out? She would check in at the desk and receive the key, her ears buzzing nervously as she pulled him into the elevator. Oh gods, don't let anything go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Valentine's Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Date   Valentine's Date I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:47 pm

He pecked her gently on the nose once inside the elevator, arms looped loosely around her waist.
"Don't worry, lovely. If you've thought of it, then it'll be wonderful, I'm sure." he assured her, although surprises always did worry him; blame the frogs left in his bed as a nice little surprise from his older brother. The elevator doors pinged open and they made their way to the room which Helena had booked for them. Swiftly closing the door behind them, Lyle pulled her towards him, his lips trapping hers.

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

Valentine's Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Date   Valentine's Date I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:02 pm

Walking backward, Helena pulled him with her, her arms around him, her mouth on his in a passionate kiss. Would he go through with it? He seemed eager enough. Or did he not understand what she wanted from him... Pulling her mouth away, her hands were at once working to pull away his shirt, a smile on her painted lips. "So... I was thinking...we do it tonight. I want you to be my real first."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Valentine's Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Date   Valentine's Date I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:21 pm

His lips formed a pout once hers left his. He liked the taste of her lip gloss, and didn't much appreciate it being too far away. It took a while for his mind to process her words, the rational, thinking side a little overpowered by the whole 'oh my gosh girl of my dreams in front of me pulling off my t-shirt' thing.
"Do it?" he questioned, feeling more than a little shocked. "As in, do it do it?"
And then he passed out, crashing onto the bedroom floor.
He never did like surprises.

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

Valentine's Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Date   Valentine's Date I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:29 pm

"Lykos?" She blinked, rolling over to stare at him, passed out on the floor. Reaching down, she tried to wake him. Great, the one guy she WANTS to have sex with, just passed out on the floor. Smiling, she pulled him up onto the bed with a few grunts. Sheesh, she'd bought special underwear for this too. Maybe next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valentine's Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Date   Valentine's Date I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Date
Page 1 of 1