Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

he said ask anything [private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

he said ask anything [private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: he said ask anything [private]   he said ask anything [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:55 am

he said ask anything [private] - Page 2 SimoneNobili002_zpsc9dcdfbf
    l zander west son of apollo
The first thing that Tiffany said made him laugh. "Gee, I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive you..." He said with a mock frown before the smile broke out again. "Don't worry about it, I don't mind. Although Noah and Allie make me pretty emotional and I would have preferred that you not see my gross sob again for at least another millennium or something. Oh well." Zander shrugged his shoulders. "Oh, by the way, I dub thee 'Tofu Girl' - Tofu for short. Because it seems to me that you like Tofu, and your name is Tiffany so it's not too far-fetched a nickname." He said with a self-satisfied smile.

His stomach growled quietly as he imagined the soup that Tiffany described, even though he had just had a donut. Donuts weren't really that filling though, not unless you ate three or four. It took at least a dozen to get Zander feeling a fraction-bit full - he could really scarf those things down. He was incredibly lucky that he had such an extraordinary metabolism because if he didn't, he would surely weigh at least 500 pounds by now. He shrugged and walked leisurely behind Tiffany, wheeling the cart in front of him. "Whatever you say, Tofu. I am just the Jamie or Bobby Deen to your Paula." He said, before thinking over what he said and making a grossed out face. "Never mind, forget I said that because they're her sons." He made another face and continued to follow Tiffany. He got distracted by a mother and her three children as he walked and almost crashed into the apples but narrowly avoided the assuredly disastrous collision. His internal alarms blared red alert when Tiffany whispered his name and he gave her his full, undivided attention.

His first reaction was to immediately smack himself in the head for being so brainless. "Oh my gods, Tiffany, I'm so sorry. It's not stupid at all, I completely understand. I'm sorry, I'm the one who's stupid." Zander said guiltily, tangling his hands in his hair. Of course she was scared of being in a car after her younger brother just died in a car accident. How could he be so stupid as to usher her around in his horror of a machine like it was nothing? They could have taken the subway, he could have left his car behind and then picked it up later. Inwardly beating himself up for being such a moron, he missed what Tiffany said next as she said it, although his heart seemed to skip a beat anyway - seeming to understand what she said even though his brain took a little longer to process it. Heat rose to his face, although no pink rose to his skin with it.

"After Max..." He said dumbly. "Uh, I don't know. That was a drunk driver. It's kind of... Different, I guess. A lot easier to cope with driving." It surprised him how easily the lie rolled off his tongue - although he had repeated it so many times before, it really shouldn't have. More than anyone else, he didn't want Tiffany to think he was a monster. But at the same time, he wanted to tell her the truth about everything. But in the end, fear always reigned over everything else - and he was scared of chasing her away. "We could take the subway if you want," He suggested with hi usual easy grin. "I wouldn't mind in the least. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or unsafe."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

he said ask anything [private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: he said ask anything [private]   he said ask anything [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:10 pm

he said ask anything [private] - Page 2 Tumblr_mbcdopBLQF1qdbwbjo1_500
tiffany claire powell
Tiffany blushed and shurgged her shoulders. Tofu? It was cute, and silly, but she didn't have a nickname for Zander. Maybe one would come to her. She hoped one would come to her. "Tofu? Tofu it is, Alexander." The name Alexander seemed too formal of a name for the Zander that Tiffany knew, but that was how he had introduced himself to the her family, which was adorable, and worth noting. (even if it was reconginized as nonchalantly as throwing the name into conversation.) "Real men cry," Tiffany playfully reassured Zander, her hand reaching out and patting his shoulder.

Tiffany stared at the ground as Zander reacted to her fear. "No, I never said anything. I can't expect you to just know things, it's okay," Tiffany was whispering, trying to avoid making a scene. She didn't really want to start crying in the middle of Walmart. She had been holding herself together so well before. This would not be the place she gave up. As Zander's hands ran through his hiar, Tiff placed a small hand on his forearm in an attempt to stop his worrying. The firmness of her hand was surprising, although once she drew her hand back, she realized she had been shaking ever so slightly. "I don't want you to leave your car in the middle of Manhattan, Zander," Tiffany practically pleaded. She wouldn't do that to her boyfriend. It would be more trouble than it was worth to ride the subway. "You know how many things could happen to your poor old car if it was left alone in New York? Plus, it wouldn't be a good idea to come back and get it all by yourself." Tiffany frowned at the son of Apollo and put her hands on her hips. She sounded like a mom, but that was the figure she had always assumed the role of.

Tiffany continued to stare at the tiles on the floor as Zander talked about Max. She didn't recongize that it was a lie. She believed just about anything someone trustworthy told her, and Zander was certainly trustworthy. His words didn't do much to help her, but she still appriciated that he would reply at all. Her question had been intrusive, she realized that now, and didn't except any more explanation. "Taking the subway would be a lot more trouble for you than it would be for me," Tiffany stammered, her eyes rising as she forced herself to look up instead of down. "I want to take your car. But promise me... Promise that you'll be extra careful when you drive, and that you'll avoid the really busy streets." Tiff didn't exactly understand driving; she had never had anyone to teach her how to drive, and she was still too young, but she was pretty sure her request was possible. She wouldn't make Zander leave his car. She wouldn't make him come back to the city just because she was being a wussy. "Promise, and I'll be happyish to go in the car."

nobody said it would be this hard
Back to top Go down

he said ask anything [private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2