Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

=|ФÐÐłТłΞS|= //Panoramic's Art Shop~ (UP IN BUSINESS)

Go down 
+2
Vixy
panoramic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

=|ФÐÐłТłΞS|= //Panoramic's Art Shop~ (UP IN BUSINESS) Empty
PostSubject: =|ФÐÐłТłΞS|= //Panoramic's Art Shop~ (UP IN BUSINESS)   =|ФÐÐłТłΞS|= //Panoramic's Art Shop~ (UP IN BUSINESS) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Last edited by panoramic on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: =|ФÐÐłТłΞS|= //Panoramic's Art Shop~ (UP IN BUSINESS)   =|ФÐÐłТłΞS|= //Panoramic's Art Shop~ (UP IN BUSINESS) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:27 pm

Last edited by panoramic on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:11 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: =|ФÐÐłТłΞS|= //Panoramic's Art Shop~ (UP IN BUSINESS)   =|ФÐÐłТłΞS|= //Panoramic's Art Shop~ (UP IN BUSINESS) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:28 pm

Last edited by panoramic on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: =|ФÐÐłТłΞS|= //Panoramic's Art Shop~ (UP IN BUSINESS)   =|ФÐÐłТłΞS|= //Panoramic's Art Shop~ (UP IN BUSINESS) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:33 pm

Username: QueenVixen
Category: Portrait|Scene|GIFs and Graphics
--- Portraits
Portrait Type: (please underline!) Bust|Partial Body|Full Body
Color: Sketch|Flat color|Full color
Character and description: Helena Robertson
5'6" and slim, Helena is tan, curly blond haired with big crystal blue eyes. Prefering whites and cyans and aquas for her outfits. For cloths, a knit camp, a sweater dress with leggings. Neat, cute makeup.

Username: QueenVixen
--- Portraits
Character and description: Brianna Whyte
5'4" Caramel colored hair with some sort of beads or ribbons in it. Grape colored eyes, wide circular, almost surprised-looking. Freckled all over with a tan from always being outside. for outfit, a purple tank top, a peasant skirt and an amethyst necklace shaped like a bunch of grapes.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: =|ФÐÐłТłΞS|= //Panoramic's Art Shop~ (UP IN BUSINESS)   =|ФÐÐłТłΞS|= //Panoramic's Art Shop~ (UP IN BUSINESS) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Username: Moon
--- Portraits
Character and description: Selena Gomez (around the age 15 -16), except with grey eyes. She wears beanies from time to time if you wish to add that too. For more information on her appearance, the link is in my signature by the character names.
Total Amount: 125
Amount of Drachmas after transaction: 4864
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: =|ФÐÐłТłΞS|= //Panoramic's Art Shop~ (UP IN BUSINESS)   =|ФÐÐłТłΞS|= //Panoramic's Art Shop~ (UP IN BUSINESS) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:55 am

Username: Kenzie
Characters and description: So, the charries look exactly like these people which is weird because this is just a random picture but whatevs: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0d4uvpxx71r43aq0o1_500.jpg Also, names are Stephie and Parker and Parker is wearing http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67982411 and Stephie is wearing http://www.polyvore.com/pephie/set?id=67480252
Description of scene: Laying on the couch in the Hera cabin after a dramatic night of a fight with a Vina's Aphrodite De LaMarco and and Parker telling Stephie he's liked her for a long, long time. Lots of drama bro~
Subtitle: Nothing Bro, just da scene
---General
Total Amount: 400 + a 30 drachmas tip
Amount of Drachmas after transaction: 2512
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: =|ФÐÐłТłΞS|= //Panoramic's Art Shop~ (UP IN BUSINESS)   =|ФÐÐłТłΞS|= //Panoramic's Art Shop~ (UP IN BUSINESS) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:04 am

/LICKS YOUR ART

WHEN I GET DRACHMAS

OMFG
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: =|ФÐÐłТłΞS|= //Panoramic's Art Shop~ (UP IN BUSINESS)   =|ФÐÐłТłΞS|= //Panoramic's Art Shop~ (UP IN BUSINESS) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:31 am

Username: Bean!
Category: Portrait
Portrait Type: Full Body
Color: Sketch
Character and description:
HereHere
Here
Livia has a oval shaped face, with a high cheekbone and almond shaped eyes. Her eyes have been colored with a storm-cloud like grey. Livia’s eyelashes are long, long enough that they push on the outside of her swimming goggles whenever she wears them. Luckily, Liv’s eyes are not at all sensitive, and they rarely bother her. Livia’s nose looks a little like a princess nose, with a high tip. It sits directly at the center of her face, at a even space between her eyes. Livia’s hair is a strawberry blonde, layered, and just the slightest bit curly. The curls don’t really show though, and her hair only curves in slightly at the bottom. Livia likes to dye her hair with red streaks, to stand out from her crowd of fair haired siblings, but never more than five. Livia would never put permanent dye in her hair, so she dyes it with kool-aid, which works pretty well.
Liv’s pretty short for her age, only around 5’ 4”. She’s skinny, but a lot stronger than she looks. She’s a lot smaller than her brother, which she hates. Livia’s arm muscles are stronger than her leg muscles, as she has better hand-eye coordination. Livia has a slight tan, but her skin is fairly pale for someone who spends so much time out in the sun.
Total Amount:
Subtotal: 300 drachmas
+Tip: 15 drachmas
Total: 315 drachmas
Amount of Drachmas after transaction: 3466
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =|ФÐÐłТłΞS|= //Panoramic's Art Shop~ (UP IN BUSINESS)   =|ФÐÐłТłΞS|= //Panoramic's Art Shop~ (UP IN BUSINESS) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=|ФÐÐłТłΞS|= //Panoramic's Art Shop~ (UP IN BUSINESS)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Shops & Services-
Jump to: