Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Returning to Camp Half-Blood

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Returning to Camp Half-Blood Empty
PostSubject: Returning to Camp Half-Blood   Returning to Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:16 pm

I reached the top of Half-Blood hill, smiling widely. My sword hung from my back, Xanthus my pet falcon sat quietly on my shoulder, and I had my suitcases in my hands. I wore my orange camp shirt and my camp necklace. I looked down, seeing my seven beads, representing the seven years I had been at camp. I closed my stormy blue eyes, feeling the wind swirl around me. My curly red hair hung in my face as I trudged to the top of the hill. I set my bag down, lightly running my hand across the surface of Thalia's Pine. I gave a sigh of contentment, the overwhelming feeling of returning to camp washing over me. I slowly made my way into the one place that felt like home, a friendly smile of my face.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp Half-Blood   Returning to Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:06 pm

I seen someone, then I regonzined it. "Penelope!" I said running and giving my sister a hug,

~Destiny daughter of Zeus
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp Half-Blood   Returning to Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:16 pm

"Destiny!" I said saracasm dripping from my voice. "Who's this?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp Half-Blood   Returning to Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:21 pm

I dropped my bags, preparing for the impact of Destiny's welcome hug. Xanthus flapped his wings, rising into the air. I followed his flight with my blue gaze. "Don't wander off too far Xanthus," I called. He squawked his reply before taking off to explore like he usually did. I turned to the voice I heard smiling. "I'm Penelope, Daughter of Zeus," I answered.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp Half-Blood   Returning to Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:23 pm

"Ahh...oh Dad..." I muttered. "I am Roxanne Michaels. Also daughter of Zeus, I knew that while your here you'll probably hear all about me and my crazy scandals so I had to meet you in person and not through hear-say."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp Half-Blood   Returning to Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm

I raised an eyebrow, although I couldn't help but smile. "I'll remember that I suppose," I noted, gathering my bags in my hands. I turned to Destiny, tilting my head. "Is my bunk free?" I asked hopefully. I had the same bunk every year I had been here, and I silently hoped no one had taken it before I did.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp Half-Blood   Returning to Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:33 pm

"Not sure. I'll have to check. Just to let you know for future references." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp Half-Blood   Returning to Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:46 pm

I smiled, running my hand through my frizzy red hair. "Well, I'm going to go put my stuff in the cabin. You're both welcome to join me," I said with a smile. I then closed my eyes, calling on Xanthus through the emotional connection we shared. He swopped down right on cue, landing on my shoulder with a squawk.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp Half-Blood   Returning to Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:47 pm

"Actually I have my boyfriend to go frolicking with." I winked hoping she would get the message.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp Half-Blood   Returning to Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:57 pm

I grinned, raising an eyebrow. "Please, go frolic with him. I don't want you to miss out on any fun," I replied. I reached up, patting Xanthus on the head. "Let's go buddy," I said. I walked forward, waving to Destiny and Roxanne before continuing forward toward the Zeus cabin.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp Half-Blood   Returning to Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:29 pm

I followed behind Penelope, smileing at the Bird. In side I was thinking, Guess Arron will have to cancell Colby and ours chicken dinner.

~Destiny daughter of Zeus
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp Half-Blood   Returning to Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:41 pm

I walks up to half blood hill feeling butterfly's in his stomach. It's been 5 months since he's been gone.

OOC: seriously I've been gone for five months new people probably don't know me.

BIC: "Man look at all the new campers!"I said walking down inside the camp.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp Half-Blood   Returning to Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:53 pm

"That's what I always say." I snorted. "Hey you probably don't know me but I'm Roxanne Michaels, daughter of Zeus and cabin leader of cabin 1."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp Half-Blood   Returning to Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:59 pm

"Hello Roxanne I'm Leo Son of Poseidon I have been going to camp half blood for seven years i got back from a quest i started 5 months ago"Leo said Waving his hand to Roxanne.

Leo:son of poseidon
Rex The voice and double of Leo
Leo's card chants
Chibi the giant dragon
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp Half-Blood   Returning to Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:00 am

"All right then?" I asked, "If you ever have any problems with anything just ask me." I said.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp Half-Blood   Returning to Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:04 am

"No problem but i don't think I'll have any"I said walking by into the camp.

Leo:son of poseidon
Rex The voice and double of Leo
Leo's card chants
Chibi the giant dragon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp Half-Blood   Returning to Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning to Camp Half-Blood
Page 1 of 1