Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

When She Was Just A Girl, She Expected The World, But It Flew Away From Her Reach.... [Kenzie bby]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

When She Was Just A Girl, She Expected The World, But It Flew Away From Her Reach.... [Kenzie bby] Empty
PostSubject: When She Was Just A Girl, She Expected The World, But It Flew Away From Her Reach.... [Kenzie bby]   When She Was Just A Girl, She Expected The World, But It Flew Away From Her Reach.... [Kenzie bby] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:37 pm

Cole Notte, Daughter of Nyx And General Bad Girl

The way you love
Have you got a name for it,
Cause I don't understand it,
The language is an annoying necessity,
And I depend on all the regular things,
Got a list tattooed on my memory,
Of how our tryst should unfold...

ole Notte walked quietly and quickly into the arena, her feet making tiny clouds of dust poof up into the air.
Her dress was still on, but she'd swapped her blue heels for white converse, deciding that tonight was not a night to stay for hours at a dance.
So instead she was going to practice under the night sky and stars, with her sword Shadow.
'Great night for it!' an Ares camper called to her as he walked past, obviously not able to see her properly.
No way would a freaking Ares camper talk to me like we were friends, she thought.
'Shouldn't you be at the dance?' she said back, smiling lightly.
'Not my style,' he laughed, and Cole echoed it with one of her own.
Tapping her bracelet, her lethal Stygian Iron Sword formed in her hands and she smiled properly.

OOC: Nothin
Clothes: No Set
Theme: Paradise, Coldplay
RP Partner/s: Kenzie bby
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com

When She Was Just A Girl, She Expected The World, But It Flew Away From Her Reach.... [Kenzie bby]
Page 1 of 1