Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

you knew i was trouble when i walked in [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

you knew i was trouble when i walked in [private] Empty
PostSubject: you knew i was trouble when i walked in [private]   you knew i was trouble when i walked in [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:00 am

Raziel tapped her fingers impatiently against the table. Sipping on her second glass of punch, she let her eyes sweep over the space-themed hall. An upbeat song had just played and the campers danced and in some cases, jumped, to the rhythm. She could only nod her head to the beat and watch, all the while sneaking glances at her iPod to count the minutes she had spent waiting.

Tucking her curled brown locks behind her ear, Raziel took to staring at the entrance whenever she could. She didn't really exert too much effort on her make-up - just a dash of powder, a bit of azure under her eyes and some lip gloss - but she had bothered to dress up for the occasion, opting for a cobalt blue gown rather than a cocktail dress. While the glossy sequins practically made the top glow a little under the dim lights, the bottom part was made with a thin see-through material that trailed along the polished floor. The gown had cost her - or should I say, her mother - a lot, so if her 'date' wasn't going to show up... well, it ain't gonna be a happy ending.

Cookie and Seth had promised to get him here though, so Raziel wasn't really that worried. Still, she thought as she shook her head at a tuxedo-clad boy who glanced at her hopefully, it sucks to look dateless.

ooc:
outfit and just pretend that her hair is a wee bit shorter okay
and omg i don't know how to describe dresses and gowns rofl

Last edited by Sapphire on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: you knew i was trouble when i walked in [private]   you knew i was trouble when i walked in [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:23 am

you knew i was trouble when i walked in [private] 1sbbR

ıııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııı

Conrad's original plan was to simply enter the dance hall and walk about for awhile, before leaving for his cabin. And if Raziel asked him he could say he waited but didn't see her. The walking for approximately thirty seconds part could be conveniently left out. But of course, when he strode into the hall, she was a rather hard figure to miss. Perhaps it had something to do about that electric sparkly blue gown that stood apart from the other dresses. He groaned inwardly.

As discreetly as possible, Conrad walked towards the demi-titan, saying, "Raziel, this is a camp dance, not a wedding."
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: you knew i was trouble when i walked in [private]   you knew i was trouble when i walked in [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:15 am

Raziel nearly choked on her punch at the familiar voice. Gods, a warning could've been nice. Setting her glass on the table, she glanced one last time at her iPod before slipping it back in her purse. Fourteen minutes. Well, at least Athena Boy hadn't kept her waiting for an hour. That would've been catastrophic.

"And your point is..?" she said, before her smile turned upside down upon looking him over for the first time. "Uh... is that the best you can do? You could've at least put on a tie."
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: you knew i was trouble when i walked in [private]   you knew i was trouble when i walked in [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:25 am

you knew i was trouble when i walked in [private] 1sbbR

ıııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııı

Conrad ignored her, sitting down beside the camper. "I don't get what this event is all about," he gestured at the crowd helplessly, "It's just so.. pointless." He didn't get why anyone would call that fun. And then there was the matter of dancing. There was only an amount of time he could drag it, until she figured out he had never danced before. He had already sealed his doom when he came. Though it was better than the alternative Sooki had offered when she told him 'entertain my new friend that day or else..'.

Of course, he didn't mean to make this his first time. He'd prefer to stay away from the dance floor for the whole event. But then again, it was the Sadie Hawkins Dance. And Raziel would pester him until he did anyway. There was only one thing he could do. He had to learn fast.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: you knew i was trouble when i walked in [private]   you knew i was trouble when i walked in [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:42 am

...And Athena Boy ignored her again. What's new in this world?

"Dancing, of course," Raziel replied, wondering why on earth did she still bother to respond to him while he made a perfect show of pretending that she was a mute. "Y'know, having fun. Is the concept foreign to you?"

She smirked, eyeing his sitting form. Not even ten seconds had passed when a flicker of impatience crossed her face and she clicked her heels - high enough to make her look at least four inches taller - against the tiles. She crossed her arms over her chest and huffed. "Well, Athena Boy, I'm waiting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you knew i was trouble when i walked in [private]   you knew i was trouble when i walked in [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you knew i was trouble when i walked in [private]
Page 1 of 1