Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer? Empty
PostSubject: Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer?   Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer? Tumblr_melfg6BClJ1rt44mxo1_500
♦luna♦abigail♦collins♦
daughter of poseidon

Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer? Tumblr_memeclcXpt1qksb46o1_500
“The sea is my only escape from the outside world, and the problems within it.”
Dry lightning cracks across the skies
those storm clouds gather in her eyes
her daddy was a mean old mister
mama was an angel in the ground
the weather man called for a twister
she prayed blow it down
i stepped into the cabin three; my home. i smiled as i looked around at the familiar surroundings. my heart sank as i saw that jack wasn't waiting for me. but of course he wasn't, he was always training. if i wanted to see him, i'd have to go looking. frankly, i didn't feel like doing that. i sighed as i pushed off from the bunk below mine with my foot. ladders were overrated. i plopped myself down, my feet dangling off the side of my bed. i then remembered that my long black hair was dripping down my shirt and onto my bed. had i wanted to, i probably wouldn't have gotten wet, but that took the fun out of swimming. i went swimming almost every day. it was the only way to push all thoughts out of mind. thoughts that were now creeping back, like shadows in the night that only you can see. i shook my head, searching for a towel to wrap my head in. i couldn't find one. i sighed again, jumping down. it appeared that going up was a completely wasted effort. i rummaged through my clothes until i found what i wanted. i pulled out my batman shorts, batman t-shirt, and mickey-mouse sweater. from beside the chest that held all my clothes, i grabbed my batman slipper-boots (don't ask about the batman stuff-jack decided it would be a good christmas present-it was, but batman? i'd never watched one of the movies). i began humming to myself as i made my way to the bathroom. i doubted anyone would come in, but all my bathroom stuff was in there, and there was a mirror. i peeled my wet bikini from my body as i changed. once i was done, i took my hair and quickly tied it up into a bun on the top of my head. satisfied, i opened the door of the bathroom, still humming. i hadn't been expecting anyone, so i screamed my head off when i saw someone standing there, dropping my wet bathingsuit onto the ground.
She locked herself in the cellar
listened to the screaming of the wind
some people called it taking shelter
she called it sweet revenge

Luna's Outfit

Last edited by Colleen on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer?   Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:04 pm

Isobel came in slamming the door behind her. Those kids were insufferable. If it were up to her she would never teach another swimming lesson again. Dropping her bag on the floor walking towards the bathroom only to hear somebody in there. She waited at the door feeling lighter now that she could smell the sea. She couldn't help but grin when Luna came out of the bathroom screaming her head off. "Slow your role Batman, You'd think I was a rapist or something." She laughed out her curls bouncing off her shoulders as she shook. "You look like your ready for bed there Luna."She said softly before letting herself into the bathroom grabbing a brush and her toothbrush sticking the toothbrush in her mouth. She had just left from her swim lessons and planned on seeing Zeke after supper. "What's up Luna?" She said through a foamy mouth spitting into the sink and rinsing her mouth she smiled at her and began brushing trough her curls.

http://www.polyvore.com/isobel_markovic1/set?id=65894527 (outfit)
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer?   Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:16 pm

♦luna♦abigail♦collins♦
daughter of poseidon

Those storm clouds gather in her eyes
Her daddy was a mean old mister
Mama was an angel in the ground
The weather man called for a twister
She prayed blow it down
i clutched my chest as i heaved in air. i legit almost died. right there. "oh my gods, isobel, that was totally not cool! i just had a minor heart attack! i leaned against the door frame as isobel slipped past me and into the bathroom. i giggled at her joke. "it's not my fault; i didn't hear you come in! people usually aren't here when i come back from swimming." i fake pouted at her, sticking my lower lip out. "oh, these? these aren't my pajamas. these are my hanging around the cabin clothes. jack gave them to me for christmas a couple of years ago," i informed her, motioning to my clothing. "my actual pajamas are pants and a sweater. i get cold during the night, but i'm hot during the day. weird, huh?" i walked back into the bathroom as she brushed her teeth. it would be easier for us to talk if we were, you know, in the same room. "oh, nothing much. just the same thing as usual. swim. swim. and swim some more. that is my life schedule. what about you?" i smiled at isobel as she began brushing through her curly hair.
Listened to the screaming of the wind
Some people called it taking shelter
She called it sweet revenge

Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer?   Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:17 pm

Issy smiled at her response. "Yeah pretty weird I find I'm more comfortable swimming at night."She grinned tugging at her hair in anger. "I was at another swimming lesson for those kids! Chiron has me teaching them as if they couldn't learn like I did."Of course that was a ridiculas idea seeing how she was a child of Poseidon. Laughing at the kids learning how she did she turned to Luna. "You do nothing else but swim all day Lu?" She asked quirking her hed to the side.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer?   Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:22 pm

♦luna♦abigail♦collins♦
daughter of poseidon

She prayed blow it down
i laughed, though i knew that soon i'd have to start teaching as well. "ha, i wish! i was out riding for a bit this morning, then i had to train for forever! i mean, why can't we just sit around and do nothing? it's summer, for pete's sake!" i threw my hands in the air for emphasis. i wasn't actually angry or anything, it was just a joke. i could feel a smile playing on my lips. "what about you? do you teach those kids how to swim all day? i asked, mockery slipping into my voice. i giggled as i waited for her response. i plopped myself down onto the ground of the bathroom, my back on the wall. life at camp was so much more different than life back in scotland. for one, i had friends here. for another, i had food. i actually smiled here. and there was nothing stopping me from seeing my brother, which for some reason made it less urgent to see him. it was funny how things like that worked.

Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer?   Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:46 am

Issy smiled lightly nodding. "Not all day but most of the day, I have training all afternoon then at night I swim and spend time with Zeke."She replied blushing lightly. She didn't talk about Zeke to any of her siblings, it just seemed weird because she was never close to any of them really. She didn't even think any of them she had a boyfriend. "And Lu it's summer all the time here."She said giggling lightly letting her slip to the floor also.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer?   Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:11 am

Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer? Tumblr_m56me07oWd1qh7ca8
Scott James

I walked into my Cabin and saw Luna and Issy talking to each other. "Hey Luna, Hey Issy, what's up?" I said taking my shirt off and throwing it on my bed passing it. "Nice Batman Outfit, Luna."
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer?   Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:20 am

♦luna♦abigail♦collins♦
daughter of poseidon

She prayed blow it down
Ii looked over as scott walked in. he took his shirt off and stopped in front of us. i looked up at him from my position on the ground. i looked down at what i was wearing as he mentioned it, and then back up at him, a playful smiled already on my lips. "why thank you. you know, i'm secretly batman. but you can't tell anyone. because, you know, it's a secret!" i mock whispered to him. i giggled as i turned back to issy, who was now sitting on the ground beside me. "well, i know that, it's just that during the actual summer months, couldn't the year rounders take a little break? that'd be so much more awesome! don't you think, scott?" i looked back up at my half-brother.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer?   Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:52 pm

Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer? Tumblr_m56me07oWd1qh7ca8
Scott James

"You're asking the wrong person. I'm a summer camper but I just come here after school to get more trading." I explained to her. "Besides I came here to Poseidon Cabin to take a shower." I said heading into the bathroom. "I'll be out in 5 minutes."
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer?   Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:32 pm

♦luna♦abigail♦collins♦
daughter of poseidon

She prayed blow it down
i bit my lip, thinking about what to say next. "well, then you can never understand!" after realizing, that yes, he probably could understand, seeing as he came after school, i added, "well, you might if you really thought about it!" i let scott squeeze by me into the bathroom. then, when i realized he was taking a shower, i had something to say about that. "wait, what? you can't just go from a conversation with girls, who are you half-siblings, and then just take a shower! while they're standing outside the bathroom!" i exclaimed in disgust. i turned to isabel. "that's not socially acceptable, is it?" i made a face at the door, the ends of my lips turning up in a playful smile. i didn't protest to it as much as i made it seem, i just liked to over-exaggerate things.

Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer?   Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:18 pm

Issy grinned at they're banter. "I understand completely...Thats why you sneak off sometimes Lu..Besides summer might be the most dangerous time for us to leave. Zeke says that too...He goes off a lot lately looking around for trouble I like to say."She grinned lightly smiling. "But it's worth asking Chiron about it. Scott's always been so rude as to take showers while sisters are outside the bathroom door. It's his finest quality!"She laughed brushing her hair from her face. The curls never seemed to work in her favor if she was going to see Zeke. "Ahh! I wish I had straight hair!"She cried out shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer?   Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Doesn't Escape Last Longer?
Page 1 of 1