Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Cold Swim (Open To First Reply)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

A Cold Swim (Open To First Reply) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold Swim (Open To First Reply)   A Cold Swim (Open To First Reply) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:00 pm

Rachel~||~Alice~||~Jennings
Rachel blushed at the contact and looked away. She to lean against him, to pretend that there was nothing wrong. But she distanced herself, giving him a small smile instead. She hugged her clipboard tighter against her chest and focused on other things- the soft sand beneath her feet, her breath misting in the cold winter air. Unconsciously, she hummed a tune, Lithium, by Nirvana.
Back to top Go down
FinDistant

FinDistant

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Swim (Open To First Reply)   A Cold Swim (Open To First Reply) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:41 pm

A Cold Swim (Open To First Reply) - Page 2 Tumblr_mb4aujybuI1ryy772o1_r1_250
~ Justin Cage ~

He seemed to have struck a nerve, which he hated.
He mentally hit himself in the head, 'Stupid, stupid' he
thought to himself. He looked at her for a bit, then asked quietly, "You okay?" The words
were barely audible in his whisper. Just loud enough for her to hear.

(Sorry, finals week:P Was studying.)
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Swim (Open To First Reply)   A Cold Swim (Open To First Reply) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Rachel~||~Alice~||~Jennings
Rachel looked at him and smiled. "I'm fine. I can't wait to taste your hot chocolate," she replied. She wasn't lying, she was fine, with him in the cold winter air. She just couldn't be close to him. She had guarded her heart so no one could be important to her, no one else to lose. Rachel couldn't afford to lose anyone. So she'd just not let anyone in. But Justin was making his way in, through the barriers she had built. Rachel didn't want to have the feeling of losing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Swim (Open To First Reply)   A Cold Swim (Open To First Reply) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cold Swim (Open To First Reply)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2