Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

hay im new here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
senji95

senji95

hay im new here  Empty
PostSubject: hay im new here    hay im new here  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:56 am

hiya guys ive recently found CHB and have now got my character aproved
his name is max and if you want to know anything about him feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

hay im new here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hay im new here    hay im new here  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:54 am

Hey there!
I'm Colleen, but I come with a range of nicknames! Such as Calle, Callie, Cow or pretty much anything else that starts with the letter 'C' (I was once called Colly-flower)....
Anyhoo, if you ever want to roleplay with me, just click on the little link in my signature that says "plotting". There, we can make something awesome happen!!!! Or you could just PM me...
But enough of that! Welcome to CHB, I'm sure you'll fit in wonderfully with all of us crazy people!
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Axlknight

hay im new here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hay im new here    hay im new here  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:56 pm

Sup dude I'm just about as new here as you, lets RP sometime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.projectgeminii.smackjeeves.com
Sponsored content

hay im new here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hay im new here    hay im new here  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hay im new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: