Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

SO MUCH MUSE AND NO WHERE TO PUT IT..... wait a second

Go down 
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

SO MUCH MUSE AND NO WHERE TO PUT IT..... wait a second Empty
PostSubject: SO MUCH MUSE AND NO WHERE TO PUT IT..... wait a second   SO MUCH MUSE AND NO WHERE TO PUT IT..... wait a second I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:41 pm

I sat in a fox hole with my brother, praying to every deity that we would go unnoticed. The metallic clanking became more and more powerful and my heart raced at a record-breaking pace. I could feel my brother trembling and I knew something was wrong. He was a seasoned veteran. This was my first mission. I tapped him on the shoulder to see if I could find out what was wrong. Then I realized the clanking had stopped. Ice shot through my veins as my brother shoved me out of our mini trench. Fractions of a second later, it exploded into an inferno. That was the first time James saved my life. We scramble up the steep terrain. If it hadn’t been for our team mates we’d have been toast. Gun fire erupted from the adjacent hill providing an amazing distraction. He directed me behind a boulder, as he climbed higher and to the left. I poke my head out and pull the trigger on the M4. The three round burst explodes from the end of my rifle and drops one of the machines. It was hard to pull that trigger the first time. They looked so human. James’ FN SCAR-L exploded in a full auto rage putting down several machines. “Down!” He yelled over at me. I do as ordered and drop to my knees. Bullets explode above my head. That was twice my brother saved my life. I put my head around the corner and fire again. Another machine dropped to its knees. It was now lifeless and unusable. The humanoid robots were marching up the hill towards us. It seemed like a pointless tactic. It gave us a better shot at dropping them with one bullet. But then I realized what they were doing. Among the din of the gun fire, I could hear the roar of an engine. The van that we had intended to incept and destroy was going to speed by us. That van held information and weapons that could finish off the last of the human race. This was our only chance to intercept this van, and we couldn’t blow it. My brother seemed to know what was happening as he looked at his pack. It was bulletproof, and fire proof so it still sat where he left it. In what once was the foxhole. He looked at me with a look of terror. I knew what he was thinking. “No,” I mouth. He shook his head. “I have to do this!” He shouted. The roar of the engine grew. Without warning, he jumped from his cover, practically flying down the hill. Instantly I watch three bullets tear through him. By the time he reached his pack, he was lying down to die. He took out the explosives and tossed them in the road. The last thing he did before the machines ended his life was press the detonator. An inferno erupts from the small I.E.D. destroying the van, the road, and even the robots growing closer to us. The flames licked the edge of the boulder providing burns to my legs. It was the best timed of terrible moments. Not only did I just watch my brother die like my parents, his body was incinerated, providing me nothing to hold on to. I muster up the energy to stand and look. The crater was all that signified our fight. I fought back tears and shouts of anger. As the new leader of our squad, I command my six remaining teammates to the trucks. No one was up for another fight, and I could barely walk. I wasn’t up for another battle. There was a pit in my stomach. My brother died to protect our race. In the old world, he would be hailed a hero. Today, he wouldn’t even have a proper burial. You’re born, you fight, and you die. This is life in 2053.
Back to top Go down

SO MUCH MUSE AND NO WHERE TO PUT IT..... wait a second
Page 1 of 1