Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Never Noticed.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Never Noticed. Empty
PostSubject: Never Noticed.   Never Noticed. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:52 am

The buzzer went off. I was suddenly awoken by that damned buzzer. I stretched, yawning. I saw people jump up and down in joy, cheering. I think we had just won the basketball game against the Tigers. Had I fallen asleep? I quickly pushed away the thought when I saw Parker walk towards me. Or, at least I think me. The priss-sasspants of the school was two rows away from me, but in my direction. Her long blonde hair and her crystal green eyes screamed with beauty. Screw her. Marissa smiled and winked at Parker. Parker gave her a small wave, obviously blowing her off. He stood in front of me with a small smirk and muttered “Hi.”

Wait a second. Wait one goddamn second. Was he talking to me? I froze in front of him. I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment. “Um, hi..” I muttered back, obvious that I was nervous. Parker just smiled. His smile was perfect. It made his grey eyes sparkle. His sandy brown hair just tied in with his eyes and pale skin. He could be a model at freakin' Hollister. “You’re Leda, aren’t you?” he asked, crossing his arms, looking interested. “Y-yeah..” I muttered once more, nodding my head also. “We should hang out sometime. Call me.” He smiled, reaching for and grabbing my hand, taking a ballpoint pen from his pocket, and writing his number on my forearm. My cheeks were on fire by this point. How embarrassing. I thought as I put my free hand on my cheek, feeling overly embarrassed. I could feel Marissa’s eyes cut straight through me. Parker smiled and walked away.

I sat on the park bench, exactly a week later. My black hair danced with the wind, being twisted and tangled. My brown eyes focused on my phone screen, reading the text Parker sent an hour ago.
See you soon. (:
“Bull..” I muttered. It was a little less than thirty degrees, windy, and I had been sitting here for over an hour. I was furious. I figured that this was all some sort of prank that Marissa and her friends set up. I expected a video camera and for them to pop out of the bushes, kind of like Punk’d. I sighed heavily, and stood up. “Where are you going?” someone called out to me. I turned around to see, none other than only, Parker. “What took you so freakin' long?!” I laughed, walking toward him. “Had a few errands to run.” He smiled. That smile could kill, I swear. I smiled as we walked and talked around the park. As the sun was starting to set, he pointed to a tree that he always climbed up on to watch the sun set. He helped me climb to the highest possible branch, and he sat beside me. We watched the sun go down in the tree. Afterward, we watched as the stars popped out one by one, talking about our problems, our fears, our goals, our everything. “Hey Leda?” he asked, almost whispering. “What?” I replied, looking at him. “I really like you. And I have, for the longest time. I think you’re absolutely stunning, and it’s okay you don’t really hang out with anyone else. I like you for you. You don’t have to be popular or pretty to get my attention. You just have to be.. real. Not be fake as hell and pretend to like everybody, which I see you have no problem with disliking everybody.” He chuckled. Even I laughed a little. “Leda, you’re everything I could ask for.” He spoke, looking at me with so much love and care. I felt my eyes fill up with tears. Not now. I will NOT cry now. Before I could open my mouth to say something, I felt his lips crash into mine. It was a sweet, slow kiss. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck as we continued kissing under the stars.

Parker and I went to the basketball game the next night, to show that we were official. People stopped and stared. The loner with the popular? What had the world come to? It didn’t matter to me, because I was finally happy for once. I looked forward to waking up each morning, knowing that I had someone special to see. He sent cute little good morning and good night texts that made my heart flutter. Nothing could have been better in my entire life. Then I watched out of the corner of my eye as Marissa came up to us, sat next to Parker and said “Hey babe.” and kissed him.

She kissed him. She kissed him. I felt my vision get blurry, surprisingly not from tears, but from tiredness, or dizziness. I knew something was wrong when I watched Parker kiss back.

Wait. Marissa kissed Parker.

Parker kissed back.

The buzzer went off. I was suddenly awoken by that damned buzzer. I stretched, yawning. I saw people jump up and down in joy, cheering. I think we had just won the basketball game against the Tigers. Had I fallen asleep? I immediately woke up to seeing Parker and his girlfriend Marissa make out in the bleachers. I sighed, gathering my coat and walking out of the gym. I had dreamed about him again. I dreamed and dreamed about the boy I could never have. And I mean, how could I? I had no friends, I sat by myself in every class, lunch, even at this godforsaken basketball game. I sighed as I buttoned up my coat and began to walk home. Parker would never notice me. If he hasn't remembered me since first grade, he’s probably forgotten that I exist.

Back to top Go down

Never Noticed.
Page 1 of 1