Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

IMPORTANT: Chariot Races

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

IMPORTANT: Chariot Races Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT: Chariot Races   IMPORTANT: Chariot Races I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:15 pm

Hey guys. So, we're having some chariot races in a bit. I need you all to reply to this topic and nominate someone to fight on the chariot, and race it. They need to be able to represent the cabin as a whole, so we need the best fighter and the best driver. Seeing as all of us are pretty old, I don't think we'll have a problem with that. (I'll probably be PMing this link to all of you that are in the cabin count. So, in short, please nominate someone in the cabin to be the driver and fighter for our cabin. Below are the requirements

- Must be at least 13
- Must be on the cabin roster
- Must be active
- Must be committed to posting in the chariot race
- Must follow all site rules

Please fill out the form below and reply to this topic. Thanks again, this is such short notice, so I need you guys to fill this out by the 10th. I can maybe accept the 11th, the day of the race, but that's cutting it close. Also, we're going to need some Poseidon kids helping out with the ring toss, which is the stall we will be running at the races.

Character's Name:
Character's Age:
Why you think you should be the driver or fighter: (IC, please.)
Username or Nickname:

Sincerely,

Skye, Poseidon Cabin Leader

Last edited by Holmes on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Chariot Races   IMPORTANT: Chariot Races I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:30 pm

Character's Name:Kylee Abigail Reede
Character's Age: 17
Why you think you should be the driver or fighter: I think Moon would do a good job as the fighter.
Username or Nickname: Moon
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Chariot Races   IMPORTANT: Chariot Races I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:00 pm

Oh, thanks Colby xD I'll just put this here anyways...

Character's Name: Kylee Reeds
Character's Age: 17
Why you think you should be the driver or fighter: Kylee smirks slightly and rolls her blue eyes. "Why?" she repeats, almost mockingly. "Well, let's see, I own a horse, so I know what on earth I'm doing." the demigod said, as if that was obvious. "I also am a fighter, and no one is going to get past me." Kylee said confidentially. She crossed her arms and looked around the dimly lit room, done with her little speech.
Username or Nickname: Moon :D
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Chariot Races   IMPORTANT: Chariot Races I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:04 am

So, the chariot race has been pushed back for a bit, and I'd really like to get a few apps in here so it's not just Kylee and, in a last case scenario, Skye. So I'd really appreciate it if you guys nominated people. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Chariot Races   IMPORTANT: Chariot Races I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: Chariot Races
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: