Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hiding [Private to Crispy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Hiding [Private to Crispy] Empty
PostSubject: Hiding [Private to Crispy]   Hiding [Private to Crispy] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Hiding [Private to Crispy] Tumblr_m1f6j9wrop1r9c0wt
Rachael Bryce Parker
Daughter of Dionysus
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachael quietly walks along the horse path. She stops walking when she reaches the area behind the stables. She then sets her bag down, and begins to pull various items out of the bag. It seemed like a lot of stuff for a bag of it's size, but she'd had a Hecate child enchant it so it could hold more stuff than it should. She takes a plaid picnic blanket out on the ground. She then sits on it and looks around. Next she pulls a twelve-pack of beer out of her bag. Next, she takes out her ipod, and some chocolate.

Leaning against the wall, Rachael opens a can of beer. Holding it up to her mouth, she takes a long sip. She then looks around, and countines to drink her beer. Gosh it felt so good, to have a drink. Of course this isn't the best setting. But she needs to be careful, she can't get caught drinking. If her mom and step-dad found out, she be dead. She was supposed to give alchol up, but she couldn'.

Rachael closes her eyes, and takes a long sip. It was bliss, pure bliss. Smiling she takes yet another sip. The whole time she's too busy drinking, and she doesn't notice the boy. When she finishes her beer, and sets the can down, and grabs another. That's when she sees the boy. She scrambles to cover the beer, but realizes it's pointless. She turns and looks at the boy. She grabs a beer and holds it out to him. "It's yours if no one hears about this"she says carefully.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding [Private to Crispy]   Hiding [Private to Crispy] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:51 pm

"To be, or not to be, that is the question."
Hamlet by William Shakespeare: Act III. Scene I.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hiding [Private to Crispy] Aceashfield_zps1503b813
What a horrible night to decide to go for a walk on.
Not only was it cold but it was wet too. But it wasn't a downpour, it was just drizzling. Ace was definitely not happy about the occasional drop of water finding its way to his face. There was just something about single droplets that was infinitely more irritating than regular rain. Drawing his hood over his hair, he ducked his head in an effort to escape the tiny droplets.
He wasn't even sure why he was taking a walk. Ace didn't even like taking walks. He saw absolutely no point in taking walks - he considered walking something you did if you had somewhere to go, not something you did just for the sake of doing it. Clearly, his opinion of walking would not be improved very much by the time he got back to the cabin tonight.

As he continued to trudge on, he spotted a dark figure in his peripheral vision. Was that another person? Ace came to an abrupt halt ten metres away from some girl who he had never met before. Okay, just some random camper drinking cans of pop all by herself on the horse path. Ace shrugged his shoulders - thinking that he had seen weirder things at camp - and was about to move on when a label on one of her cans caught the light as well as his eye. She was drinking alcohol, and he was pretty sure that she looked younger than him. Even he couldn't drink alcohol - although he wouldn't want to even if he could. He was about to start to move on again when she noticed him. He had lingered for too long.

Ace almost laughed when she offered a can to him. Shoving his hands into the pockets of his jeans, he shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry, not too big on bribes. Especially when you're not really offering something unappealing." He drawled, a faint disapproving look stealing over his face. "I'd suggest that the next time you decide to drink while you're still underage, you do it somewhere a little less out in the open."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
she puts the weights into my little heart / and she gets in my room and she takes it apart
obstacle 1 (interpol)

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Hiding [Private to Crispy]   Hiding [Private to Crispy] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Rachael looks over at the boy and narrows her eyes, and glares. Slowly she sits the beer down, and countines to look at him. He had know idea, at all. She wanted to stop, but she couldn't. It was just too addicting, and now it was starting to control her life. Being a child of Dionysus didn't seem to help. She just needed to be cut off entirely.

"You don't understand"she says to the boy. Her eyes then flicker down to her leg. She could feel the tears forming. She's not going to cry, she's not going to cry. She looks up, and wipes her eye and looks at him. "I want to stop, I just can't"she says softly. "Do you honestly think I want to be an alcholic?"she asks him, though its more a question for herself.

She sighs softly and looks at the beer, stupid beer. She then looks up again. "A stupid mistake one time, and now look at me"she mutters. She wanted to quit so bad, so bad. But she could never do it, it was just so hard. "If I could find a way to quit for good, I would"she says softly. The whole time she's talking, Rachael doesn't stop to think that he might not care. It feel good to get all of this out of her system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding [Private to Crispy]   Hiding [Private to Crispy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiding [Private to Crispy]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: