Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hermes Chariot Driver~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Hermes Chariot Driver~ Empty
PostSubject: Hermes Chariot Driver~   Hermes Chariot Driver~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:36 am

Hermes needs one or two chariot drivers for the chariot races coming up! You may choose to nominate yourself or another child of Hermes. You have three days, until midnight EST on November 8th to nominate. That's only three days so hurry up. To be considered in nominations, you must be entered on the Hermes roster list and if you're not, I'll eat your soul. After nominations, comes voting in which I will make a voting topic, ok.

Remember, all unclaimed campers may or may not participate if they so choose.

Requirements for nominations:
-Roleplayer must be active! If you leave in the middle of the race, that is not cool, ok.
-You gotta follow all site rules. (Ex: Godmodding, four sentences, literacy, etc.)
-Please be at least 14 to drive the chariot
-Must be on the Hermes roster list to be nominated. :P

Here is the application to fill out:

Code:
Character Name:
Why'd You Like to Drive the Hermes Cabin Chariot:
Do You Think You'll Win?:
Username:
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Hermes Chariot Driver~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermes Chariot Driver~   Hermes Chariot Driver~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:35 pm

Hey, guys! Just so you know, the chariot races have been pushed back a bit and I'd really like to get some applications! D: Otherwise Vinnie will have to drive. ://
Back to top Go down

Hermes Chariot Driver~
Page 1 of 1